So account and or gear linking coming when?

"
xPeleusx wrote:

Companies should never give ETA's because the public holds to an ETA as "That's when it is coming out" and not as a "Possibility for when it might come out".

If GGG tells us that it would be the might end of April or later for this, and April comes and goes and May starts you would see on posts on here yelling at GGG saying "HEY YOU SAID END OF APRIL"

Trust me it will happen this is the internet.

I totally understand we can't be given a deadline at this time. I should reword my previous question. Maybe something along these lines is what I am hoping for I guess.

Q. Can we get an idea when we might have more information on how this is going?

A. While we can't give an ETA on something this big and resource driven, we would like to revisit this in roughly 3 months to let everyone know where we are at if nothing is announced before then. We thank everyone for their patience while we try to work on this matter.

While it is not forcing them into anything it still gives us an idea that we can expect some kind of news in the next 3 months. Much better than no info IMO.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jan 25, 2019, 10:15:36 AM
"
Corrison wrote:
"
xPeleusx wrote:

Companies should never give ETA's because the public holds to an ETA as "That's when it is coming out" and not as a "Possibility for when it might come out".

If GGG tells us that it would be the might end of April or later for this, and April comes and goes and May starts you would see on posts on here yelling at GGG saying "HEY YOU SAID END OF APRIL"

Trust me it will happen this is the internet.

I totally understand we can't be given a deadline at this time. I should reword my previous question. Maybe something along these lines is what I am hoping for I guess.

A. While we can't give an ETA on something this big and resource driven, we would like to revisit this in roughly 3 months to let everyone know where we are at if nothing is announced before then. We thank everyone for their patience while we try to work on this matter.

While it is not forcing them into anything it still gives us an idea that we can expect some kind of news in the next 3 months. Much better than no info IMO.

You nailed it.

That is how you post a question.

And that is how a company should respond to said question.

Hmm maybe you and I should get jobs with GGG and be there Xbox team. ;)

"
xPeleusx wrote:

Hmm maybe you and I should get jobs with GGG and be there Xbox team. ;)

They are hiring, lol.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2317531

Already got a 50 hour per week job though, don't live in Nz, and nothing about Xbox specific jobs...
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jan 25, 2019, 11:11:07 AM

Yeah, I noticed the where hiring.

Community Manager or something.

But yeah do not live in NZ and I have no Photoshop experience.

"
Corrison wrote:
We're hoping to have this done by 3.6.0 deploy. It's still being worked on, so we can't promise that it will be then.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Corrison wrote:
We're hoping to have this done by 3.6.0 deploy. It's still being worked on, so we can't promise that it will be then.

Awesome! These estimated tidbits are exactly what I think we need.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Corrison wrote:

Awesome! These estimated tidbits are exactly what I think we need.

Yeah, I hope it will make the PC, Xbox and PS4 community a better as we will be able to fully see a build and help each other out easier.

hopefully this can be figured out by next league. doubt it though.
https://twitter.com/pvnktrashzak/status/1094866240441671681
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Corrison wrote:

Xbox 3.6 deploys in a couple days. We have already been told we have to redownload the full game, hardly acceptable. So is this feature being added because it's rather unfortunate that the red headed step child console still has to manually punch every item and stat in on pob a tool which has worked for years on PC. The game has been out since late August 2017 on xbox and we still dont have the small QoL implementations that you see for PC players.

No API no auto buyout no account linking no tab price. Very rudimentary tb filter No microtransaction page filter etc
"
Exisilium wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Corrison wrote:

Xbox 3.6 deploys in a couple days. We have already been told we have to redownload the full game, hardly acceptable. So is this feature being added because it's rather unfortunate that the red headed step child console still has to manually punch every item and stat in on pob a tool which has worked for years on PC. The game has been out since late August 2017 on xbox and we still dont have the small QoL implementations that you see for PC players.

No API no auto buyout no account linking no tab price. Very rudimentary tb filter No microtransaction page filter etc

You would think we would get some kind of update on what's being worked on for xbox for patch 3.6. this is REDICULOUS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info