Path of Exile Hideout Competition

A Piety-themed hideout that highlights her ascension from prostitution to power.
The hideout is designed to be thematic, useful, and compact.
I block off unused parts of the hideout to make it seem like a single chamber.
No microtransactions.
https://imgur.com/gallery/ATAfVYZ

Waypoint and main display.

Zana, Stash, and Map Device (in the central blood cistern).

Einhar, Helena, and Alva on the west balcony.

Jun, Niko, Navali and the Crafting Bench on the east balcony.
Last edited by Necreigniem on Jan 5, 2019, 1:54:12 AM
The Cozy Corner

Simplistic and useful hideout for people who wants a dynamic layout for quick inventory management but still keeping it beautiful.
(No MTX required)

More images: https://imgur.com/a/PrxDqkB
Last edited by Mech4 on Jan 5, 2019, 6:20:34 AM
The Not So Immaculate Hideout

Zana went out to buy groceries and have lunch with her dad (it got complicated real quick and, long story short, she got home like a few years later.) She stepped into her home and her Immaculate crib wasnt quite how she left it. She went into a frenzy and texted her boyfriend who rushed over after a 12 hour shift to try and help her sort out this mess.....

The First Walk Thru
Spoiler
When he reached her waypoint, he stood in awe at the forest that stood before him...
"
What the f*** happened here?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I-Hw0_fQHE

Helena, The Property Agent/ Landlord.
Spoiler
After having a look at what happened to his bae's crib, he went on to start his investigation. According to the "tenants", Helena was their "landlord" and she seemed different since Act 2...

"
Well the other masters went to join the bloody Syndicate so i thought she joined them. Times are tough but here's 10 things i did to turn my life around and become a successful property agent...

The disgruntled boyfriend left before Helena finished...

Alva, The Drug Addict.
Spoiler
The boyfriend went on to tap Alva on her shoulder who was waaaay to fixated on the trees,
"
Its like im standing in The Lost Forest that holds Atzoatl...
she whispered to herself.

He taps her on the shoulder again, she finally notices the touch but turns toward another set of trees...
"
I am the great Alva Valai! Reliquarian extraordinaire, seeker of mysteries, explorer of the unknown, lover of all things that glitter - and I need your help.

The, now slightly more pissed off boyfriend, left her to her own demons and headed towards the next "tenant"...

Jun, The Local Butcher.
Spoiler
As he was pushing himself thru the thicket, he noticed a veiled lady standing over some, still twitching, body parts. In the distance, he hears the faint moans of a man slowly being broiled in an iron cage. Either she's really tired from killing too many (a cause for concern in itself) or she's contemplating her life choices, she doesnt move until she noticed the boyfriend looking over her shoulder in disgust.
"
Oh hey, careful where you step, dont want you damaging my goods. Einhar gets whiny when he doesnt get to play with his "friends"...I think Einhar is hiding more than just his face. But... who am I to talk?

She gestures him to Einhar who is slightly further back, as though he has the answers, the now sick boyfriend, took a minute to settle his stomach and moved off towards Einhar.

Navali & Einhar, The Black Magic Master & Apprentice
Spoiler
As he moved pass the moaning man in a cage, he walked over to Einhar and Navali who were having some kind of deep discussion...
"
The animals in this land are sick. Sick in the body and sick in the mind. I have never seen such a sickness before. Only one thing can be done. Master is this still not enough? Einhar will bring more to sacrifice.
"
More is needed. There are many in Oriath. Get more...
Einhar walks down the steps towards Jun, Whispers a few words to her, picks up the corpses and hauls it back to Navali who showed him a new ritual on the altar next to them. The boyfriend watched in horror as Einhar and Navali, while muttering words in another tongue, dig their rusty knife into the body of a corpse and pulled out the contents of its stomach, squeezed the blood and bile onto the altar and throws whatever remains to Niko who was behind the boyfriend.

Niko, The Undertaker
Spoiler
Still in shock, the boyfriend tries to look for something that could calm his nerves...
"
I know, maybe i'll talk to the guy behind me, he might know whats going on...

To his horror, as he turned around to face Niko, he saw him shoveling bits of flesh and bone into a pile of burning corpses behind Niko. The fire was intense that it shot ember of burning flesh and skin into the air. Niko, unfazed, noticed the boyfriend looking at him and waved. The extremely unsettled boyfriend turned around and bolt from the scene, heading straight for the Map & Treasure room.

Zana, The Hysterical Girlfriend.
Spoiler
Upon entering the room, he noticed his girlfriend, Zana, standing in a daze, confused. Realizing he needs to be the emotional rock that she needs, he sucked it up, wiped away his tears and held his muse tight.
"
Babe, i think you need to move to another hideout....
And so they took the money in the map room to Helena and proceeded to look for a more peaceful hideout.

END

P.S. Thanks if anyone actually bothered to read my nonsense and good luck to all participating!
Last edited by CreamCreamGuy on Jan 6, 2019, 2:59:24 AM
Small Templar hideout in the middle of the city

The Regal Court

Video walkthrough
https://streamable.com/2xeuh

Throne close-up

Throne, sitting and map portal

Throne and corridor entryway

Dining

Grand entrance

Courtyard

Main entrance
Last edited by poofofexile on Jan 5, 2019, 7:49:32 AM
I lack imagination so I have to improvise. People here make great stuff, so it's already over for a simple HO (but I would give a honorable mention to the guy, who had nothing because of his bad PC and just posted empty one:P).

Anyway, here's mine:
https://imgur.com/a/nt4QogQ

It's a compact Wraeclast, one of the Shaper's forgotten dimensions, with old Zana's Temple as the main theme. You can see Helena near the graves, since she's responsible for crafting now, the greaves represent dead (you killed them!) old masters. Einhar is hidden in the corner as the symbol of one of the unlikeable leagues in PoE. Jun as the assassin lurks in the corner. Rest is I guess - self-explanatory.
Last edited by Gosen on Jan 5, 2019, 9:00:21 AM
Darkness Enthroned

Hey this is my first time submitting anything. Hope you like it. Made without any MTX ( I'm Poor :D ) . PM me if you want to download it :)

Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/zA6sCaw
Here is my submission:

Theme: The Story of Glacial hideout. Aka Lost Island

Like we all know, there wasn't a Glacial Hideout there before. Before IT all happened there was a small and cosy island occupied by exiles of all sort. Living there wasn't perfect and glorious, but everyone had what they needed, food, place to live and peace. However, godless exiles didn't think much about praying and satisfying absent (for that time) gods. So good times came to an end. Powerful God of Ice and Snow Tul decided to punish lazy and pitiful exiles by emerging massive blizzards and snow hails over the region. Seeing that some survived he went even further...launched blow imbued with such powerful magic that the whole island shoot into the sky leaving trail of ice, stones and azurite behind...

Only a few survived this catastrophe but decided to rebuild society and from now on try to live by praying and obey their masters...gods.
Fortunately for the exiles as the Island had now access to azurite down the land, they had something to work on and focus their minds about.

But there are also few powerful ones (like we, players) that gained access to arcane Map Device that allows to venture into other lands seeking for aid and supplies. Only the chosen ones can now cross the bridge for adventures on what we now call... the Glacial Hideout.

Gallery:
Spoiler
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ4difSLca4&feature=youtu.be

Lesser shrine with grave of the "First ones"
Spoiler

Main shrine with an altar of blessing.
Spoiler

High tech area with Map Device and some "leftowers" from the once green and peaceful island.
Spoiler

Place of prays.
Spoiler

Azurite camp...such a mess ;/
Spoiler

Bridge of the chosen ones.
Spoiler

Berg, delusional exile that still remembers the old days when he used to go fishing in a rather small pool... don't mind him.
Spoiler

Expedition is ready, Tropical Island awaits!
Spoiler

Rural area, houses.
Spoiler

Stay sane, Exiles!
;>
Last edited by Matrielx on Jan 5, 2019, 11:52:57 AM
Hi everybody!

I had fun creating this humble hideout!

Since almost all my previous Masters ran away, i'm making sure the new ones will stay in place :D

And i hired a slightly deranged butler to manage the camp...

It's nice to be able to share the new hideouts, and seeing your entries is a blast.
Here's the code just in case.

(edit: added urls, click on the images to "zoom")
Std Shop: /1113885
Torment: /1134336
Last edited by Khaaaan on Jan 5, 2019, 12:34:14 PM
Here is my hideout. I went for a theme for each NPC based on what they do in game. Enjoy!!

https://imgur.com/a/9NH2Xgd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info