[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

"
DonnieDice wrote:
yo vaal RF is killing me... wtf am I doin wrong?

Are you sure that you are using "vaal" version of skill? Vaal RF gem now grant both "vaal" and "normal" versions of skill, and while vaal rf will remove 30% of life only 1 time at activation, normal RF will burn until you have 1 life left.
If that's not the case, then how exactly it kills you? The moment you activating it? DOT? Or something else?
Considering our unlimited leech it must be either complete oneshot, or just really really potent dot.
I'm not fully leveled yet.. I must not have life leach.. and probably shouldn't be using RF until I get the leach apparently.
how are you getting leech?
Now i want to try the scion build for the first time in this game and would be very grateful for a few advices :)

1) How do you level it?

2) How do you craft the ring base for multicrating (warlords mark and flat life affixes)? Just spamming alts or some fossil combination works better? What is the estimated cost of this process?
"
DonnieDice wrote:
how are you getting leech?

Ring with "warlord's mark curse on hit"
Why not use elemental focus > added lightning damage? Based off POB is adds a huge chunk of damage
This build is nice for endgame???
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Why not use elemental focus > added lightning damage? Based off POB is adds a huge chunk of damage

You can't stock
Last edited by dorapkmon on Feb 9, 2019, 12:12:37 PM
"
PandaZeus wrote:

"
dorapkmon wrote:
You can't shock

Just in case if someone wondering how stocks are concerned.
My first thought was about stocks market, lol

Anyway, as was already said, shock is even bigger chunk of damage than elemental focus, and considering our crit potential, it's always active.
gj

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info