[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

hello!

Help me plz i dk whats wrong in build but i have wery low boss damage(( mapping is perfect, but when i am at guards or shap/elder, i have wery bad dps.

thanks a lot!
"
e1saad wrote:
hello!

Help me plz i dk whats wrong in build but i have wery low boss damage(( mapping is perfect, but when i am at guards or shap/elder, i have wery bad dps.

thanks a lot!

you need some better jewels
"
daimonxp wrote:
Hi, pretty new and playing or leveling this build. I did get two mights of meek though so I'm going to use those so I was wondering how do we handle the lightening damage from shimmeron hitting us with crits power charges/ dgen. Sorry if I ask more later just trying to figure out as I go along. Thanks in advanced!

Side note I may get a loreweave, possibly try to get void battery.
But was curious on that.

Slayer overleech
"
TbSoo wrote:
Can I ask how you refund the early nodes.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_the_Witch
"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
daimonxp wrote:
Hi, pretty new and playing or leveling this build. I did get two mights of meek though so I'm going to use those so I was wondering how do we handle the lightening damage from shimmeron hitting us with crits power charges/ dgen. Sorry if I ask more later just trying to figure out as I go along. Thanks in advanced!

But was curious on that.

Slayer overleech

Do you mean slayer ascendancy node gives us the leach? Couldn't find it on the pob but on that one. Thanks! apologize if I ask alot just think this is a awesome build you did and want to give it a go and maybe even next league. =)
Last edited by daimonxp on Jan 27, 2019, 12:12:39 AM
"
daimonxp wrote:
"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
daimonxp wrote:

But was curious on that.

Slayer overleech

Do you mean slayer ascendancy node gives us the leach? Couldn't find it on the pob but on that one. Thanks! apologize if I ask alot just think this is a awesome build you did and want to give it a go and maybe even next league. =)

warlord's mark elder ring give you the leech
"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
e1saad wrote:
hello!

thanks a lot!

you need some better jewels

ty! try to get them.
How do you generate power charges?
"
warlord's mark elder ring give you the leech

Gotcha thanks! I'm guessing we have to have Lightening resist the highest for wild oak? Trying to make due with the gear I have and some are peaking above lightening. I know dumb question but figured I'd ask. Thanks for answering just about to finish up the acts, but planning for future, then look at what I can do. Enjoying it so far. Again thanks for taking the time for my questions as I go along. cheers mate!
Last edited by daimonxp on Jan 27, 2019, 11:41:23 AM
Hello, I don't understand the gem links. There is both controlled destruction (no crit) and power charge on crit. Isn't power charge on crit a dead gem here ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info