[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
koros wrote:
I plan to buy a 2 wrath mods watcher's eye. Which combination is better?
Crit + Lightning Pen
Or
Lightning Damage + Lightning Pen

only 45 exalts!
"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
koros wrote:
Crit + Lightning Pen
Or

Too late, I bought Crit+Pen one for 50ex? Should I just resell it and buy a Dmg+Pen one?
"
koros wrote:
"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
koros wrote:
Crit + Lightning Pen
Or

Too late, I bought Crit+Pen one for 50ex? Should I just resell it and buy a Dmg+Pen one?

I think the damage should be enough, so it's not a big deal.
Hi, I'm really like your build, thanks for share; But a little question is how about avoid to take stun?
"
JCBerlin wrote:
Hi, I'm really like your build, thanks for share; But a little question is how about avoid to take stun?

Enough Max Life
Thanks for the build I am levelling and enjoy this build!

I would like to ask how important is to make all three resists to lower than cap and make them to the same number? You always showing them with cursor in the videos and I saw that they are 53 all three resists.

If it is important how did you make them same. You just searching in trade to do the maths with them or is there an easier way? I have never used Oak flasks.

Thanks in advance!
"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
JCBerlin wrote:

Enough Max Life

Thanks for your reply.
Enough max life can block all of the stun attack, or can we selected Soul of the Brine King in Pantheon? Is it necessary? I just want to improved defense system...
VERIFIED:
Super Low Budget build best build NA
"
Thanks for your reply.
Enough max life can block all of the stun attack, or can we selected Soul of the Brine King in Pantheon? Is it necessary? I just want to improved defense system...

For example, I use Kaom Roots for Uber Elder or other hards battles, and I use Inya's Ephiphany for normal mapping.

I threw my character into the PoB and, interestingly, it turns out that using Inquisitor instead of Elementalist I would get a lot bigger DPS. Has anyone verified this? :)
I have a few questions:

- Why isn't Brand Recall used?
- Helmet with 40% Storm Brand Damage or 8%
Storm Brand Pen?
- Other than the gear show on build is there
any other gear that will help? Xbox Market
is expensive.
- I am level 85 and without buff damage is 6k
and with buff + power charges its 24k. Only
missing the rich jewels, Gloves, and Shaper
ring.

Report Forum Post