3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

What level to I keep my auras. im decked with gear 30exish, that i got from my WORB toon.

I have male, disc, clar, and aspect of the spider on my shielf, with disc being on my ammy.

Obviously cant run all 4, but curious how people use these. Do i even need clarity??
just read through most replies on this post. here is my skill tree

I am running (vaal) disc, malevolence, aspect of the spider. I CAN run lvl 1 clarity (if I want to make use of watcher's eye effect), otherwise no problem with mana regen. (i have about 110-120 mana unreserved, with 60-65 mana regen per second). currently using despair and frostbite curses. but enfeeble in cwdt for defensive option. if I want, with my solstice vigil I can also run temp chains for a more defensive option. all these are possible. also with an Aul's neck (malevolence reserves no mana), I can run hatred for a dps boost.

many questions here on how to run the auras, as well as CWDT setups for defensive options, I think my setup and skill tree can answer those questions, please take a look. I am also using Might of the Meek jewel. big dps boost and saves a lot of SP. currently using a watcher's eye cold DOT malevolence.

as for questions on how to proc EO, that's in my wep setup. (using storm brand to proc).

here is my gear, it definitely can be upgraded, but it's already pretty good for me. sitting at 10.6k ES, 950k shaper DPS.

Spoiler

recently started playing around with chalice as a flask. previously was using dying sun. if I could, I would get bottled faith.

do ask if you have any questions :)
Last edited by SonsOfKorhal on Apr 24, 2019, 4:35:58 AM
how can i get a scepter with effect: Cold Damage over Time Multiplier 35% and more ?

have a opal scepter 40% ele dmg but after spending 300 and more alteration orbs i never get: Cold Damage over Time Multiplier on this weapeon :(

on poeaffix show there are no pre and suffix for this. only mastercraft 15-30%

is this kind of weapon a special drop or exlusive of a map to found ?

thanks for help
"
Jogger wrote:
how can i get a scepter with effect: Cold Damage over Time Multiplier 35% and more ?

have a opal scepter 40% ele dmg but after spending 300 and more alteration orbs i never get: Cold Damage over Time Multiplier on this weapeon :(

thanks for help

You're doing right. Just keep trying, it is not so easy. I've spent 2k alts to get tier 1 of Cold DoT Multiplier. Do it in a normal scepter not elder or shaper base
"
Jogger wrote:

thanks for help

Don't use poeaffix, it's out of date. Use poedb instead. Based on that, you have a 0,04% chance to roll it with each alt, so 1 in 2500. In some cases the cold dot multi might be under non-ailment chaos damage for some weird reason.

If you're trying to make the weapon yourself, an easier option would be to just buy one with T1 Cold DoT Multiplier, they start from 1ex with other fractured mods and you'll save yourself the headache of accidentally annulling the wrong affix. Ideally, you'd get one with just the 1 fractured mod.
Also, if you're feeling lucky and want to gamble some annuls, you can try to go for the (50-60)% increased Damage when on Full Life mod with a pristine fossil, you'll get more damage than with the crafted Cold Damage mod.
Or just scour the fractured item, regal, annul and multimod away.

EDIT: Also, since we're using Flame Dash for moving around and we're not abusing any damage conversion then we can use a Wand instead of a Sceptre as well, you can even min-max a bit more with it for a 42% increased Spell Damage implicit.
Last edited by Danel1 on Apr 24, 2019, 12:11:40 PM
big thanks to danel1 and durnz :D

because i play ssf so i have no choice to craft it o.O
don´t know how hard it is to craft it these weapon.

lets try.......

hf, gl, see you
Hi guys

First of all, thank you for the guide. It has carried me through my first ssf league.

However, I have hit a wall at lvl 92 with my current gear.

Where should I focus?

More ES on shield over the juice spell damage roll?
Craft more boots/gloves for better ES?
Better jewels?

I am sitting on 100 alt after crafting my wep.

"
Hi guys

First of all, thank you for the guide. It has carried me through my first ssf league.

Where should I focus?

Better jewels?

I think you should try to get a 300+ ES Shield.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Hi guys

Where should I focus?

Better jewels?

I think you should try to get a 300+ ES Shield.

agree. get a better ES shield. if dps not a problem, replace your helm with ES also (if you want survivability). you might want a "triggers socketed gems" for your wep for QOL. get aspect of the spider somewhere. corrupt your bated breath, go for % max es or malevolence aura implicit.

given you specced arcane guarding in your skill tree, you are missing a lot of ES from your shield. also consider fangs of the viper and entropy on your skill tree (right side).

not sure about you, when I see the right side of your tree, I feel like I could be optimized better. (seems like a lot of points allocated very nearby everything)
Hi Durnz, first time reach lv90 thanks for the awesome guide, I have some questions.

How can you put 2 mods on armor?
1- 22 str and 17 quality
2- 16 int and dex

I am struggling in delve, some tips?
Maybe can help a Cinderswallow Urn?

This is my equip, i buy 7 ethereal cards and craft armor and belt on first try with fossil: 10.8k ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info