3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

Thanks for your build. Played whole synthesis and had a lot of fun. All content was very easy. Good luck with your next builds! I have 12.5k es and 2+ m cold dmg. Here is my gear if anyone interested
Spoiler
Last edited by RideTheLightning757 on Jun 7, 2019, 6:33:49 AM
I hope there will be updated version for the new patch, they removed major skill from ascendancy to passive tree and I am stuck and have no clue what to do. Please make an update, I was just gettin good with this and now it got deleted pretty much. Anyone with advice after new patch please feel free to share. I get it melle needed fixing, but how it made sense to ruin casters because of that I am confused.
"
Klabeklis wrote:
I hope there will be updated version for the new patch, they removed major skill from ascendancy to passive tree and I am stuck and have no clue what to do. Please make an update, I was just gettin good with this and now it got deleted pretty much. Anyone with advice after new patch please feel free to share. I get it melle needed fixing, but how it made sense to ruin casters because of that I am confused.

I'm rly out of time to keep this thread updated and to give some support. I'm sorry but I can't do that anymore. I like to help others and I miss that but I can't do that anymore, sorry.
Update 3.7 ??
"
limathago wrote:
Update 3.7 ??

As I said in the coment right before yours.

I'm rly out of time to keep this thread updated and to give some support. I'm sorry but I can't do that anymore. I like to help others and I miss that but I can't, sorry.
Thanks Durnz for getting it this far. appreciate you have other things on your plate.

No reason why the community can't keep the thread going for 3.7.

I'm playing this in 3.7. The ascendancy and as such, the build is a little less powerful with wicked ward now being a nurfed keystone, but the key stone is only two points off the path so not completely tragic.

The build has heaps of power and is easy to level. Just finished act 10. Time to spend up on some es gear before going CI. Pretty good survivability as it is now though with just over 2k life. I recommend this so far as a low cost build. Smashed the first 3 lab runs. the damage output is simply too much for izaro to deal with. Only unique i used was a tabula.
"
Thanks Durnz for getting it this far. appreciate you have other things on your plate.

No reason why the community can't keep the thread going for 3.7.

I'm playing this in 3.7. The ascendancy and as such, the build is a little less powerful with wicked ward now being a nurfed keystone, but the key stone is only two points off the path so not completely tragic.

The build has heaps of power and is easy to level. Just finished act 10. Time to spend up on some es gear before going CI. Pretty good survivability as it is now though with just over 2k life. I recommend this so far as a low cost build. Smashed the first 3 lab runs. the damage output is simply too much for izaro to deal with. Only unique i used was a tabula.

Yeah.. thats not so bad and not so hard to adapt to the new tree.

Good luck out there exile.
Hello, May I know, playing a Vortex build, using elemental equilibrium

If I got word of spite in glove enchantments
should I replace it?

As I know, I have to use brand when fighting the boss, to minus the cold resistance
thank you
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
Hello, May I know, playing a Vortex build, using elemental equilibrium

If I got word of spite in glove enchantments
should I replace it?

As I know, I have to use brand when fighting the boss, to minus the cold resistance
thank you

That enchant is fine. No need to replace it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info