[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
supersimme wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
shura22 wrote:
Hi, im planning on using a ring with the mana gained on hit.
Now what is the better option, to get a 'hit by spells' or 'hit by atatcks' mod?
I was using a warlord mark ring so far, but since i got a nice watchers eye with the vitality % dmg leeched as life mod, i think its better to get the mana on hit ring.

If I were you I'd use an Elder ring so that you can use Mark of the Shaper as your second ring, it's a big upgrade from Gifts from Above in my opinion.

Just changed into a warlords/Mark of the shaper, feels really good.

Life gained on hit or warlords mark on hit better?
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jan 1, 2019, 12:57:51 PM
Finally get all of the core/recommened items and the build is op AF. :D The only thing what i did not beat yet is uber elder.There are a lot of thing what makes me slow in that fight.I have to learn "cyclone-ing" better or i dunno. :D Killed every guardian and shaper and map bosses even without pandemonius.The only thing i want to buy still is the vitality watchers eye with life on hit, that can be still good.Otherwise the build is dope.Thx op for your work. ;)
got a question about power charge nodes: instability and infuse +right above instability is spell power per power charge.

i took those 5 points. was it mistake? i had 4.800 hp now on 88lvl, shall i back those points and invest into marauder's hp nodes to get 20% more hp and eventually take those power nodes later when my hp is big enough or just not taking power charge nodes?

ed.: i have 6 power charges atm, it's full when i strike first mob pack so instantly. i like those but in your build you didn't invest into it at all, is it not worthy?
Last edited by Dragosani on Jan 1, 2019, 1:38:07 PM
"
supersimme wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
shura22 wrote:
Hi, im planning on using a ring with the mana gained on hit.
Now what is the better option, to get a 'hit by spells' or 'hit by atatcks' mod?
I was using a warlord mark ring so far, but since i got a nice watchers eye with the vitality % dmg leeched as life mod, i think its better to get the mana on hit ring.

If I were you I'd use an Elder ring so that you can use Mark of the Shaper as your second ring, it's a big upgrade from Gifts from Above in my opinion.

Just changed into a warlords/Mark of the shaper, feels really good.

How do you sustain 2 curses?
"
teslabear wrote:

The Enfeeble is in my blaspehmy support & the warlords is a chance on hit from my ring? Or am i doing something wrong? Just began playing poe a few weeks ago.
Beta PLX
woops doublepost
Beta PLX
Last edited by supersimme on Jan 1, 2019, 3:27:38 PM
"
supersimme wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:

The Enfeeble is in my blaspehmy support & the warlords is a chance on hit from my ring? Or am i doing something wrong? Just began playing poe a few weeks ago.

You can’t run two curses at once unless you have a modifier on items or the skill tree/ascendancy which specifically allows you run two or more curses.

So what happening is that any mind within your blasphemy range are getting cursed with enfeeble and the warlords mark on hit has no effect. Mobs outside your blasphemy range will be cursed when hit with warlords mark, unless or until they move within blasphemy range.

You have amazing gear for someone who started playing just a few weeks ago....gz!(?)
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
supersimme wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:

You can’t run two curses at once unless you have a modifier on items or the skill tree/ascendancy which specifically allows you run two or more curses.

So what happening is that any mind within your blasphemy range are getting cursed with enfeeble and the warlords mark on hit has no effect. Mobs outside your blasphemy range will be cursed when hit with warlords mark, unless or until they move within blasphemy range.

You have amazing gear for someone who started playing just a few weeks ago....gz!(?)

Well I began playing like 2-3 days before Betrayal league launch so maybe its been more than a few weeks, time flies.

Yeah my friend says I have been very blessed this league, its my 3rd character this league tho and I've put in some hours

Hmm, thanks alot for the info, that ring was a waste of currency then :/ Any suggestions for good elder ring stats?
Beta PLX
Last edited by supersimme on Jan 1, 2019, 3:38:20 PM
"
supersimme wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
supersimme wrote:

Well I began playing like 2-3 days before Betrayal league launch so maybe its been more than a few weeks, time flies.

Yeah my friend says I have been very blessed this league, its my 3rd character this league tho and I've put in some hours

Hmm, thanks alot for the info, that ring was a waste of currency then :/ Any suggestions for good elder ring stats?

Crit Multiplier, Life Gained on Hit, Chance to Evade are the only ones that come to mind. Maybe mana on hit if you have mana issues.
You can try to get an additional curse (if you dont mind spending 4 skill points). Or drop Enfeeble and run some heralds.

I didn't see your Warlord's ring, but if you rolled a good one, you could probably sell it pretty easily.

Also, put some weapons in your weapon switch (press 'x') and put gems in them to level up.
"
supersimme wrote:

First of all, Warlords is a great curse and that’s a greats ring. You can always drop enfeeble and use anger (flat Added fire damage) with a synergistic watchers eye (anger gives you crit multi) to go with it for a big dps bump.

However if you want to keep enfeeble then a great elder ring for this build would have:
- Life
- life gain on hit (16+)
- whatever resistance(s) you need

Awesome other mods that you could get for this build on the ring might include:
- shock on focus
- crit multi
- -cost of skills (this is very handy v high end bosses)
- mana regen
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 1, 2019, 4:01:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info