[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Sedorian wrote:
Think people are not giving enough credit to how important Pandemonious is, along with life leech.

So...For the build really works in yellow maps (because remember people are dying in yellow maps) at the end its simply based in an amulet of 6 exalts? really? because without it we are just dead?..what a nice build..Write that in the guide and put "mandatory unique: pandemonius", so everybody knows that without it the build doesnt work.
Last edited by yissus on Jan 1, 2019, 3:35:19 AM
"
commonjunks wrote:

- The topaz ring is fine, but remember that we are a melee build and we need all the hp we can get. Changing to a coral ring will help you survive more.
- You should try getting items that increases your evasion rating. The build lowers accuracy of enemies, so the more evasion rating you have, the better.
- Try to fit the dread banner in your setup.
- How are your resistances? Make sure your cold resist is higher than the others so that wise oak increases your damage. Ideal would be that you get all 3 resists to be equal.
- I assume you have watcher eye in your setup for the leech? No idea how good that is, but you should try using the life leech gem and see how that goes.

Overall, you are close to the proper build setup, but remember that perma blind is important and I have to say that the pandemonius is important.
"
yissus wrote:
"
Sedorian wrote:
Think people are not giving enough credit to how important Pandemonious is, along with life leech.

So...For the build really works in yellow maps (because remember people are dying in yellow maps) at the end its simply based in an amulet of 6 exalts? really? because without it we are just dead?..what a nice build..Write that in the guide and put "mandatory unique: pandemonius", so everybody knows that without it the build doesnt work.

I'd been doing T11s and T12s with a rare amulet that I got for around 5c without a hitch. It's not required for the build to work well.
"
"
commonjunks wrote:

- The topaz ring is fine, but remember that we are a melee build and we need all the hp we can get. Changing to a coral ring will help you survive more.
- You should try getting items that increases your evasion rating. The build lowers accuracy of enemies, so the more evasion rating you have, the better.
- Try to fit the dread banner in your setup.
- How are your resistances? Make sure your cold resist is higher than the others so that wise oak increases your damage. Ideal would be that you get all 3 resists to be equal.
- I assume you have watcher eye in your setup for the leech? No idea how good that is, but you should try using the life leech gem and see how that goes.

Overall, you are close to the proper build setup, but remember that perma blind is important and I have to say that the pandemonius is important.

Thank you for your reply

1- Ok, will get ring with higher life.
2- 80/80/80 (123/101/136) seems cold is least, will work on that.
3- I haven't feel any issue with life, instead 2% i am using 1.4% with watcher's eye.

But all in all, i think i am too spoiled with tankiness of JUGG so feeling to much heat when fight gets longer.
Help me understand one thing, how much APS should i have? i Have 3.2 atm with 15% cdr belt, im not using onslaught flask (should i?), secound thing its aspect of cat, do 10% as from aspect fail something in this build?
Tell me something about dread banner, what immpale doing for this build?

And at last.. have 15 Ex, what will be best upgrade for me? Atziri gloves?
So why no power charges? Isn't that wasted with being Assassin and all?
I can clear all maps no problem however as soon as i come across the guardians it's like im just tickling them, i do barely anything to them and i have no idea why, any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by DiablosObitus on Jan 1, 2019, 7:46:57 AM
"
crytecman wrote:
do you think mark of the shaper would be an upgrade?

Yes, definitely. I use mark of the shaper and an elder rare ring. 100pc increased damage, flat added lightning spell damage and 10% life is unbeatable on a ring slot.
Anyone have mana problem ?
"
khalasks wrote:
Anyone have mana problem ?

you could drop a couple dmg nodes and the 1 aoe nodeand 1 es/evasion and get mind drinker and the jewel slot there instead of at the top of the tree, the dex makes it so you have 212 also. Made it feel alot smother for me its an option.

or a hybrid life/mana flask
IGN = JBW
Last edited by Awsome8 on Jan 1, 2019, 8:14:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info