[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

My new fatty ring I crafted from scratch for this build. I wish the implicit life was higher but it cost many thousands of alts to even get that far.

It had to be an Elder coral base of at least ilvl 75 so that I could use Mark of the Shaper in the other slot for the juicy ~100% increase damage, flat lightning and 10% increased life. I also needed Fire res >37% to cap my resistances. Paired with:
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 1, 2019, 8:42:30 AM
Hi, im planning on using a ring with the mana gained on hit.
Now what is the better option, to get a 'hit by spells' or 'hit by atatcks' mod?
I was using a warlord mark ring so far, but since i got a nice watchers eye with the vitality % dmg leeched as life mod, i think its better to get the mana on hit ring.
Yesterday I was able to kill T15 Red Elder and Shaper too ;)

I kinda want to wait to try U-Elder, because I think I don't have the proper gear.

Last edited by MiguelFg on Jan 1, 2019, 9:49:32 AM
"
shura22 wrote:
Now what is the better option, to get a 'hit by spells' or 'hit by atatcks' mod?
I was using a warlord mark ring so far, but since i got a nice watchers eye with the vitality % dmg leeched as life mod, i think its better to get the mana on hit ring.

If I were you I'd use an Elder ring so that you can use Mark of the Shaper as your second ring, it's a big upgrade from Gifts from Above in my opinion.
Amazing build! Just did elder T15 with crazy mods and it was very easy. This build is extremely powerful, will try shaper later.

If you are having mana issues during maps, use this

It is amazing for mana problems.
"
yissus wrote:
"
Sedorian wrote:
Think people are not giving enough credit to how important Pandemonious is, along with life leech.

So...For the build really works in yellow maps (because remember people are dying in yellow maps) at the end its simply based in an amulet of 6 exalts? really? because without it we are just dead?..what a nice build..Write that in the guide and put "mandatory unique: pandemonius", so everybody knows that without it the build doesnt work.

I did T12-13+ reliably without a Pandemonius
Beta PLX
"
Lordrius wrote:
Amazing build! Just did elder T15 with crazy mods and it was very easy. This build is extremely powerful, will try shaper later.

If you are having mana issues during maps, use this

It is amazing for mana problems.

Since when can Elder have mods? xD
Does Global Crit Multi on jewels works the same as crit multi with elemental skills or cold skills? I have a jewel with global crit multi and mana leech that I can use for solve some problems with mana.
Just swapped my CoC to this and it is much tankier than my previous. T16 syndicate hasnt been a problem using fort and onslaught. I'm missing pandemonius and acuity. but have a nice rare in the amy slot and an abyss jewel for blind. Pushes the hp up some which is kinda nice. Not sure I want pandemonius at this point. But I'm definitely saving for acuity.

I am Level 90 now and thinking about dropping some of the spell crit for jewel nodes. More health would be great. I also think I can squeeze arctic armor in and still have plenty of mana. Gonna try tonight. With that and the basalt flank and maybe big strike this should be a monster bosser.

I've tried 3 different cospri's builds so far and this has been the best, thank you!

"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
shura22 wrote:

If I were you I'd use an Elder ring so that you can use Mark of the Shaper as your second ring, it's a big upgrade from Gifts from Above in my opinion.

Just changed into a warlords/Mark of the shaper, feels really good.
Beta PLX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info