[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Shmitok02 wrote:
4 shaper\elder guard and uber elder down.
next update multi on gloves\ring\belt, and 6l loreweave.
gear + 2x might of the meek.
Spoiler

Can you share your pob?
"
Ivorytiger wrote:
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
Spoiler

Can you share your pob?

sure, check pm
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
I was thinking about going precision too, managed to pick up an es on hit/attack speed when affected by precision watcher's for 3 ex. Should be pretty good.

Also, loreweave is still the best, right? I am seeing some people use carcass jack but I really don't think it's worth it, personally.

/e my chance to hit even without precision is 100% with cyclone, including on evasive monsters, lol. I can just run the level 1 precision for basically free attack speed. Fantastic.

I assume the aps breakpoint is 12 because 6 is just not obtainable.

Now sitting on 10.42 aps but now mana is no longer staying full via regen, ahaha

Loreweave is more for bossing and QOL. The ONLY thing carcass offers is more AoE. Lore gives ele damage and crit which imo is much better plus the rest cap increase.

I would level Precision due to the increased critical strike amount you get at higher levels 40-59% crit at max level.

This gem literally is king now! a simple +2 mana on hit solves all your problems as 5mana would be max in an endgame setup for cyclone.

Picked up a loreweave and failed to 6 link it so my cyclone is down to 4 mana now anyway - manageable with just regen again. Also I can't really level Precision as I have 31 mana unreserved between that, herald of ice, discipline, and blasphemy curse. To make up for the lost damage from the sixth link in tabula I replaced Enfeeble with Frostbite.
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
Spoiler

Wow,congrats!
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
Ivorytiger wrote:
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
Spoiler

Can you share your pob?

sure, check pm

Hi, I sent you a PM :).
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
Spoiler

Also hoping to see your PoB, if you don't mind? TY!
Yup guys, double cospris doesn't work and share its cooldowns. :(
Last edited by kovarniypidor on Jun 12, 2019, 1:11:12 PM
"
kovarniypidor wrote:
Yup guys, double cospris doesn't work and share its cooldowns. :(

use different skill gems, such as glacial cascade and vortex.
they share the skill cooldown, dont they? or you are having problem with dif. skill gems as well??
Can someone assume how the build should look like in this league please? i mean tree + auras, the beginning before league some Homie made is still viable?
"
premierunio wrote:
Can someone assume how the build should look like in this league please? i mean tree + auras, the beginning before league some Homie made is still viable?

Here is my current Character's POB:

https://pastebin.com/8tR1b5UA

Currently level 88, and so far ripping through all content (am doing T10/11 maps currently).
It's doing around 1m shaper DPS now and a lot of stuff is still missing.
Character is wearing around 70 Chaos worth of gear except the body armor.
For Body i was wearing a rare 5L all the way up to 86 when i bought Loreweave, got lucky with 6L but its really not that important, 5L Loreweave is already great, just have to get the colors.

Next up is going to be the Pandemonius Neck.

I tried without Lycosidae going for more accuracy but didn't really like it, it feels better with it for me.
Last edited by SerenadeRaika on Jun 12, 2019, 2:32:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info