[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
SerenadeRaika wrote:
"
premierunio wrote:
Can someone assume how the build should look like in this league please? i mean tree + auras, the beginning before league some Homie made is still viable?

Here is my current Character's POB:

https://pastebin.com/8tR1b5UA

Currently level 88, and so far ripping through all content (am doing T10/11 maps currently).
It's doing around 1m shaper DPS now and a lot of stuff is still missing.
Character is wearing around 70 Chaos worth of gear except the body armor.
For Body i was wearing a rare 5L all the way up to 86 when i bought Loreweave, got lucky with 6L but its really not that important, 5L Loreweave is already great, just have to get the colors.

Next up is going to be the Pandemonius Neck.

I tried without Lycosidae going for more accuracy but didn't really like it, it feels better with it for me.

You're leader of this thread M8! bit thanks
This build is amazing! I just killed Uber Elder deathless (killed him 5 times with a few deaths every time before). Before the last fight i got some big upgrades: WE with ES on hit and Attackspeed with Precision and my elder Ring with shock while focused which helps ALOT for fights like Uber Elder! I also really like Frostblink for an instant dodge while channeling cylone.

Here is my current Gear
Spoiler

I think there is still much to improve (gloves, belt and boots). I would appreciate every help to improve.

Here is the clip of my Elder kill and my pob:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/438144705 (quality is shit tho)
https://pastebin.com/S5114vyu

After the Elder i killed Shaper with the second set from the guardians and get a Starforge which i 6l within ~20 fuse which makes me really happy :D
Last edited by ysoExodus on Jun 12, 2019, 4:38:52 PM
"
SerenadeRaika wrote:
"
premierunio wrote:
Can someone assume how the build should look like in this league please? i mean tree + auras, the beginning before league some Homie made is still viable?

Here is my current Character's POB:

https://pastebin.com/8tR1b5UA

Currently level 88, and so far ripping through all content (am doing T10/11 maps currently).
It's doing around 1m shaper DPS now and a lot of stuff is still missing.
Character is wearing around 70 Chaos worth of gear except the body armor.
For Body i was wearing a rare 5L all the way up to 86 when i bought Loreweave, got lucky with 6L but its really not that important, 5L Loreweave is already great, just have to get the colors.

Next up is going to be the Pandemonius Neck.

I tried without Lycosidae going for more accuracy but didn't really like it, it feels better with it for me.

I am at 85 now, never touched lycosidae. Tempered mind + precision = 100% hit chance.

I see you are using life leech support, I have a necklace with 0.4% cold leech, is that enough leech or should I get life leech support?
Thanks I also can achieve 100% accuracy without Lycos, I think this shield will make a good replacement

The Unshattered Will

Grants Summon Harbinger of Focus Skill
+(60-80) to maximum Life
+(10-15)% to all Elemental Resistances
+(30-50) Mana gained when you Block
+5% Chance to Block
Channelling Skills deal (50-70)% increased Damage
"
baronthedoge wrote:

useless, ice nova and frostbolt dont have channelling.
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
baronthedoge wrote:

useless, ice nova and frostbolt dont have channelling.

ya, ignore me, I'm on benadryl atm
how difficult it is at the start of the league on the trade, there are simply no things that I could buy to improve my weight
KEKW
Hey i have a question about the Ele Focus as the 6- Link Gem. Im just wondering, through this Gem you cant apply Ele Ailments.

Does the Amulet with the Chill Effect on Hit still working with this Gem?

my gear currently. yet to do uber elder, will likely be a breeze.
Last edited by Myst3ryMan99 on Jun 13, 2019, 12:40:37 AM
Drop lycosidae and check your acc, I found absolutely no need for it as I was at 100% though im only 84 right now

/e PoB is showing a 69% Chance to Hit for some reason when I upload my character but in-game it shows 100% both vs normal and evasive monsters? Not sure what the deal is there. Cyclone always says 100% chance to hit no matter what, but every other skill including regular attack says 69%, I think Cyclone's info tab is bugged in-game and its acc is actually the same as other skills.

im stupid, i was looking at Vaal Cyclone. Which by the way is still subject to Dead Spins so use with caution, if you dont roll a crit at the start you're going to be in a bad situation.
Last edited by Gutterflower on Jun 13, 2019, 2:56:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info