[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

"
erdoc_ttv wrote:
Hey! This build is awesome. First time player, and it's been really enjoyable.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me with next steps. I have about ~1.5ex to spend on upgrades, but everything that I think I could upgrade appears to be way out of that budget. Am I missing anything or does someone spot an easy upgrade? Or should I just hold out and farm more for mroe expensive upgrades. Thank you!

Well gear wise i am not sure ...

However, your 6l gem setup is "not optimal" to say ^^

Check the page #1 how to correct that, you miss a lot of dmg ( and level 2 empower makes no sense, inferior option )
Another question from me ( i know this is now crafting topic ), what will the "remove all crafting mods" remove when i use it?

Everything in light blue, or also the shaper t1 mod ( gain extra chaos dmg )?`

Thanks in advance :)
"
bex_HB wrote:
Another question from me ( i know this is now crafting topic ), what will the "remove all crafting mods" remove when i use it?

It will remove only the light blue(it removes only crafted mods), beware tho that the "CAN HAVE MULTIPLE CRAFTED MODS" costs 2ex to craft
"
Kmiec wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

It will remove only the light blue(it removes only crafted mods), beware tho that the "CAN HAVE MULTIPLE CRAFTED MODS" costs 2ex to craft

allright, i thought that, thx ;)

still thinking about trying to annul, but then i risk to lose the shaper t1 i think :(
-
Last edited by Zynkh on Jan 25, 2019, 3:27:41 PM
What do you guys think on Solstice Vigil vs The Pandemonius?
"
seaside wrote:
What do you guys think on Solstice Vigil vs The Pandemonius?

I think:
1. You need more dex and cold res than previously.
2. You need to TC+blasphemy somewhere.
3. TC vs blind.
4. Solstice Vigil is probably better for map farming but worse for bossing. If you have access to HH then it is a must for maps.
-
Last edited by Hartsa on Jan 26, 2019, 2:22:59 AM

Could somebody give me tips what would be my best upgrade and why?
At the moment I'm somewehere between T8-T10 and clearing mobs is fine. I would like to get more single target damage. So thats why I'm not sure if Inpulsa would be the right direction?

I have about 4ex.

I realy enjoy this build. Can easily run t16 maps.
But i have hard time on shaper/uelder.

Any tips on what to improve next ?

I plan on buying the green nightmare jewel first.
Last edited by lolnej7 on Jan 26, 2019, 4:25:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info