[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

When I put OP's sceptre into my build I lose like 250~ dps. Does POB not takesome things into account? I was trying to figure out whether it was worth dropping 20 exalt ~ on a perfect sceptre and upgraded belt or just move to new build for fun. About the only two things left to do on my build. Me and OP's POB dps is only like 3k difference.
"
johnce6 wrote:
When I put OP's sceptre into my build I lose like 250~ dps. Does POB not takesome things into account? I was trying to figure out whether it was worth dropping 20 exalt ~ on a perfect sceptre and upgraded belt or just move to new build for fun. About the only two things left to do on my build. Me and OP's POB dps is only like 3k difference.

depending on how much increased damage modifers you have, solaris can outdps a perfect scepter
but solaris doesnt allow herald of ice explosions if im correct
As a craft mod, is arcane surge really worth the slot? What would be alternatives?

My sceptre currently looks this way :

I currently activate arcane surge via flame dash linked to it, thats why i ask ( for sure the craft mod has more QOL, but its a slot ... maybe any better option? besides added chaos dmg which i still have to get to higher lvel ... )

Btw :
i f*cked up the craft by choosing the single cast speed, right? -.-
Because i just realized that the arcane surge is combined with cast speed and i can no longer craft
arcane surge mod :(
Last edited by bex_HB on Jan 23, 2019, 4:58:08 PM
"
bex_HB wrote:
As a craft mod, is arcane surge really worth the slot? What would be alternatives?

I currently activate arcane surge via flame dash linked to it, thats why i ask ( for sure the craft mod has more QOL, but its a slot ... maybe any better option? besides added chaos dmg which i still have to get to higher lvel ... )

Btw :
Because i just realized that the arcane surge is combined with cast speed and i can no longer craft

Two wrong. Increased Spell Damage is not single.
This is corect:

1) (43–50)% increased Spell Damage
Gain 6% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

2) Gain (10–11)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

3) (11–13)% increased Cast Speed
10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you Kill an Enemy

4) (6–7)% chance to deal Double Damage

5 is gain (16-20)% of elemental damage as extra chaos damage
multi is 6
"
quartis99 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

Btw :

Two wrong. Increased Spell Damage is not single.
This is corect:

1) (43–50)% increased Spell Damage
Gain 6% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

2) Gain (10–11)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

3) (11–13)% increased Cast Speed
10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you Kill an Enemy

4) (6–7)% chance to deal Double Damage

5 is gain (16-20)% of elemental damage as extra chaos damage
multi is 6

Wow great -.- i hate it. Think you kind of understand this comparably simple crafting of the sceptre,
but fuck it up and waste like 6 ex ( when removing everything and start vom scratch ... )

Lol ... will keep my fingers away from crafting again in future i think ffs
Surprised no one mentioned the "21-30% increased effect of non-damaging ailments " crafted suffix on boots
thats like 21-30% shock effectiveness which is equal to lower inpulsa's value.
I have 94% shock effectiveness now (got 1 jewel) which gives the minimum shock close to a 40% multiplier up from 20%
Last edited by primordialiege on Jan 24, 2019, 5:10:04 AM
"
Surprised no one mentioned the "21-30% increased effect of non-damaging ailments " crafted suffix on boots
thats like 21-30% shock effectiveness which is equal to lower inpulsa's value.
I have 94% shock effectiveness now (got 1 jewel) which gives the minimum shock close to a 40% multiplier up from 20%

Doesn't seem like a ton of min-maxing going on in here TBH, at least discussion wise.

Just managed to kill uber elder with this build, it was pretty easy considering my gear is not that amazing. Might try to go for my first 100 with it and get some upgrades along the way to easily farm uber elder.
Hey! This build is awesome. First time player, and it's been really enjoyable.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me with next steps. I have about ~1.5ex to spend on upgrades, but everything that I think I could upgrade appears to be way out of that budget. Am I missing anything or does someone spot an easy upgrade? Or should I just hold out and farm more for mroe expensive upgrades. Thank you!

Buying GG Winters Orb gear PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info