[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

I think the concentrated effect answer was given awhile back if you read through the thread. OP mentioned that the reduction of aoe size is a detriment to WO. You need the projectile's AOE to overlap for maximum effectiveness.

Anyone have someone that can craft the chaos damage on shield? I haven't been able to locate someone that has it on crafting threads. Also, is the DPS added on shield noticeable?
Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 3, 2019, 4:22:57 PM
"
Macki76 wrote:
hi folks

can someone who has knowledge in theorycraft explain me:

in pob is con effect more dmg / instead of cold pen

why cold pen ?

in map Gameplay i see no difference

here´s my gear

Less AOE means less overlapping hits. You want as much overlap as possible especially for bosses. If you don't find cold pen useful, switch in added cold damage.
Does anyone have a larger screenshot of the skill points tree? Newbie to the game so don't know my way around the skill tree, plus the screenshots are way too tiny to look where they are
Last edited by Esper21 on Jan 3, 2019, 4:24:09 PM
"
Awesomeblabla wrote:
Can you tell me how worth the green nightmare is exactly?

The 5% extra damage don't seem to great vs a 3 dmg mod jewel and the frenzy charges get consumed everytime phase rush is used. So 6ex for a bit longer phase rush and 9% attack dodge doesn't sound to great.

Maybe i just miss something.

Can someone explain this please?
"
Awesomeblabla wrote:
"
Awesomeblabla wrote:
Can you tell me how worth the green nightmare is exactly?

The 5% extra damage don't seem to great vs a 3 dmg mod jewel and the frenzy charges get consumed everytime phase rush is used. So 6ex for a bit longer phase rush and 9% attack dodge doesn't sound to great.

Maybe i just miss something.

Can someone explain this please?

9% dodge attack is a very good stat, and frenzy charge on kill is the only way of generating charges. Its not a priority item by any means. Only worth it if you have the money.
IGN Suck
What are some suggestions for Tree changes, or items, that would be better suited for Hardcore Bestiary League?

I was thinking for example using MoM? Wouldn't that be a good move for HC?
I see no difference between Faster- and Slower Projectiles- Gem speed and range. Would not slower projectiles then be better?

Like this:

Winter Orb
GMP
Controlled Destruction
Hypothermia
Added Cold
Slower Projectiles

"
clawface wrote:
What are some suggestions for Tree changes, or items, that would be better suited for Hardcore Bestiary League?

You can use the same tree, and wear Koam's Heart. Winter Orb Setup in Gloves

Tradesearch example
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/RbMj7Oh7

Socket Gems are supported by level x Faster Casting
Socket Gems are supported by level x Slower Projectiles

and make it even stronger with
+ 1 socketd Aoe Gems
+ 1 socketd Projectile Gems
Last edited by SppokyVega on Jan 3, 2019, 9:54:15 PM
could be good, never personally tried slower proj myself.
IGN Suck
"
clawface wrote:

You can check mine out. I have an affinity for CI/ES builds so I used most of OPs build but went Occultist with CI/Ghost Reaver.

I'm not quite finished gearing yet but I'm sitting at 10.5K Es and my clear speed on t16s is very similar to the OP videos. Profane Bloom works like impulsa. Also, anyone, feel free to look at my tree and provide input. I just threw it together without PoB a few nights ago and have just been playing it rather than looking for tweaks. I re-specced from an occultist ice storm build so I had some of the gear already that works for this one.

BTW thanks for this build, its great. This is the 4th build I've played this league (all re-speced witches) and nothing felt right to me except for this one.
Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 4, 2019, 1:11:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info