[3.24] 🗡The Nightblade🗡 Unholy Might : 100% phys converted to chaos

If you are gonna update the build I would like to suggest you to make one PoB link with more indepth guide in there and not multiple ones, like adding more tabs to passive tree progress while leveling, tansitioning endgame etc. League start mapping items, endgame goal items and so on, that would be awesome addition. Also if you have any newer PoB link to share if you have worked on any before patchnotes as I would like to see your inc life from tree because the current PoB link I've checked from you (lvl 95) got 130% inc life from tree which seems really low to me. At least 160% on lvl 90 would be much better in my opinion.

Keep up the good work.
Last edited by anacolada on Dec 5, 2019, 4:51:26 PM
Ok, I'll do a PoB with several steps of levelling.

It's true the 130% HP version was for hard Delve, where I needed lot of DPS and could barely survive any hit whatever the HP.
In 3.9, I'll go back to a more balanced version.
Should look like this :

www.poeurl.com/cCTC

* 160%+ inc HP

* Soul of Steel : +5% phys dmg reduc, +1% to all max res. There's a reason why it's the most expensive anointment (3 golden oils).

* Always Unpredictable Offensive + Heart of Oak = 78% to avoid stun while channelling. My boots have 32%, so I'm immune to stun while BF-ing.

* Crystal Skin + Thick Skin = 28% to avoid elem ailments, 58% to avoid chill/freeze

* Anointment : haven't made my choice yet, but here is my short list :
- Nightstalker (best for DPS)
- Aspect of Stone : 20% to avoid phys hits
- Steadfast : 10% inc Fortify + 10% while stationary
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Dec 6, 2019, 3:29:11 AM
That sounds really great! And there's still some empty space for more life on scion's life tree which is awesome. I'll try the build in 3.8 this weekend with a new char I might give you feedback while getting to T5 maps before the league ends.
Have you considered using loreweave in the chest slot instead of rare one? Would that increase dmg output or survivability?
The Loreweave is an amazing armour. I just love it and I've used it for a long time.
Compared to the rare one, this is less life and DPS, but more max elem res. And it's way cheaper. They sell from 3ex in Blight, while my rare chest is worth 10ex+.

Waiting for your feedback, gl and hf :)
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
You may remember in DBZ how Goku is training in a special chamber with increased gravity to become stronger.
Well, Delve is our Gravity Chamber, as once you've gone there, you come back stronger.

So here I am, back into the Atlas with an improved build.
But contrary to Cyclone, BF still locks us in place while attacking, which slows us down for farming, and makes us highly targettable.

So I've come up with the solution of doing fast short hits and quickly alternating with movement. This way, BF feels like a Uzi.
As enemies target where you are and not where you are going, you naturally dodge a lot of their attacks this way. Mobs should have learned to play Duck Hunt !

This improves our clearspeed while keeping very good DPS against bosses, as I demonstrate in this new video :

#28 : Revenge of the Invisible Killer

Hope you like it :)

sick dps
"
anacolada wrote:
If you are gonna update the build I would like to suggest you to make one PoB link with more indepth guide in there and not multiple ones, like adding more tabs to passive tree progress while leveling, tansitioning endgame etc.

Since you asked, here it is, one PoB to rule them all, aka The Uber PoB : https://pastebin.com/EgsJkCUa

* Skill trees and item sets for different levels, from 28 to 95.
* Includes an Elusive flask, with all bonuses from Mistwalker and Nightblade taken into account
* No Watcher's Eye nor Timeless Jewel included, as they are too variable

There are probably some mistakes here and there. When we get full Patch Notes and PoB update, I may change the tree. Only then I will include it in first message.
I will probably add a BF setup for each level.
Then, I may include differents anointments for the amulet.
Also, I gotta check if LocalIdentity's PoB fork is worth using for us.

Can't wait for Friday. Still have two videos in preparation for 3.8.
Last edited by rahsaan on Dec 9, 2019, 12:41:19 PM
Awesome build my guy, I love the layered mechanics. High chance I'll league start as this one.
"
Rysidion wrote:
Awesome build my guy, I love the layered mechanics. High chance I'll league start as this one.

Well ty, hope you'll enjoy :)

Patch notes 3.9

Bad news
"
The Supported by Maim modifier from Serrated Fossils can no longer roll on Body Armours.

This means that this kind of armours is going legacy :

Instead, I'll advice again to take the good old Loreweave as the BiS :

This one is legacy, too. Current versions have at best 78% all max res.
With this armour, it is useless to take Soul of Steel on the skill tree, so I'm going to rework that in the PoB link.

Second bad news (sort of) :
"
Monsters throughout the game now have more armour, from 33% at level 1 up to 2762% at level 84. Sounds a lot scarier than it is, because their base armour is stirringly unimpressive.

But there are now "-x to total phys dmg red against your hits" nods on the tree.
We have -10% on two small nodes before Flaying.
Path of the Warrior is also within our reach and has -5%.

Same mechanisms with Impale, but I don't plan on using it again for the moment.

Good news
The new Shocking Strikes cluster near our starting point sounds interesting. With the rework of ailments, it is worth investigating.

Last but not least :
"
Awakened Melee Physical Damage Support
Support Skill Gem

I like to imagine some kind of spiritual journey to a mystic temple in high mountains, and at the end you are suddenly "awakened".
And then you deal more phys dmg.
MORE, MOARRRRR !!...

Talking about physical damage you may remember my previous video in Vaal Outpost : at the end, I tried to fight the Grand Architect boss, and got wrecked within seconds.

But, you know what they say : Fall seven times, stand up eight.
It was more like a dozen times, but here it is my friends : I'm proud to show you the toughest bastard I've fought so far :

#29 : Delve 570 - Ahuatotli, The Blind

And the next time, for the last video in 3.8, we'll give a farewell to Uber Elder :)
Good work putting that up in one PoB link. There's some work to be done and consider some nodes on passive tree after they have finally released the patchnotes. It's time to cook some new PoBs today. I might try to reach you later today in-game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info