Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

I am really disappointed that you are only including points purchased since betrayal started. That's not a long time ago amd there have been so many new items before betrayal. You are making it so expensive to not include points before betrayel to upgrade...
"
EratheiL wrote:
Hehe nice how fanboys defend with the old "is just cosmetics". I feel like Einstein in a herd. I mean 480 F dollars for some stupid cosmetics. Some people don't even take that salary in a month. Is just sad how retarted are people now a day and long gone the days when a rpg game was fun to play exactly for you to find in game cosmetics and customize your char to your liking. Greed and stupidity have won so fast over fun and wisdom.

I find your argument to be silly. Yes, there are people who make less thant that for a month... But do you know that there are people who cant afford to buy food? But does that stopped you from buying food? Simple as that. And while the packs are inded expensive, nobody is forcing you to buy it, nor it is needed to enjoy the game entirely.

On a side Note, am I the only one who prefers alternatives helmets? The emperyan one helmet looks fugly, but the Hood is nice 😊
Last edited by cstk on Dec 23, 2018, 8:45:45 AM
"
cstk wrote:
"
EratheiL wrote:
Hehe nice how fanboys defend with the old "is just cosmetics". I feel like Einstein in a herd. I mean 480 F dollars for some stupid cosmetics. Some people don't even take that salary in a month. Is just sad how retarted are people now a day and long gone the days when a rpg game was fun to play exactly for you to find in game cosmetics and customize your char to your liking. Greed and stupidity have won so fast over fun and wisdom.

I find your argument to be silly. Yes, there are people who make less thant that for a month... But do you know that there are people who cant afford to buy food? But does that stopped you from buying food? Simple as that. And while the packs are inded expensive, nobody is forcing you to buy it, nor it is needed to enjoy the game entirely.

On a side Note, am I the only one who prefers alternatives helmets? The emperyan one helmet looks fugly, but the Hood is nice 😊

The empyrean helmet actually looks like the helmet of ivory knifghts in DS2.

And yes, i agree with the alternative helmets because most of the real helmets don’t go well withthe rest of the armor pieces (except the pitfighter one, that one is fucking awesome and needs no alternative.
"
EvilParfait wrote:
I really like these but can we get the occasional armor that looks good on ladies? Not talking about Korean MMO level of slootiness or anything just... stuff that doesn't have built in pecs and six packs and is a bit more flattering?

^ This please.

But otherwise, stuff looks great.
I'm not a big fan of these apparition effects. What's a point of them?
It's not right when npc, pet or apparition looks ten times better than character mtx.
Sure, I planning to buy Vanguard pack but not because of them. At least portals were useful.

And again, Assassin apparition's armour looks better than we get from pack...
After all these "assassin themes" original Vorici's armour and daggers still unsurpassed for me.
For how long will stay those core support packs? I wanted to upgrade my previous pack and I'm disappointed that upgrade doesn't count on new one's and I lost chance for extra points.
I want to know for how long because I'm not sure I should invest core packs or just wait for some more interesting standard packs.
Very impressive and a huge step up from the previous packs. Grabbed the Empyrean pack as the aspect works so well with the Innocence set. Little disappointed that I couldn't combine my previous point packs I picked up this year. Keep up the great work and happy holidays.
Last looks cool but expensive to me
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Does anyone know roughly how long these packs will remain available to purchase?
thanks.
I really like new packs, but i have a little MTX request: Assassin Set + Celestial Hood, is it any good?
Last edited by iPsycho on Dec 26, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info