Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Maybe they answered my Question, not sure though. A bit hard to see through all these pages to see if there MAY be some kind of answer. Oh well.
Hopefully they read it and will answer that and a cpl other things when they release the Xbox Announcement for this.
These look really cool!
"
buildsinfo wrote:
Asking for support when you just f*cked standard and just f*cked melee. NO THANX

How about FIXING unending BETA mode instead of slushing out more MTX no one but low self esteem players buy.

You can almost taste the salt on this one. A little bit of projection there huh?

The people who buy the MTX aren’t throwing their money on some Thot, buddy, They’re just costumes.

BTW, Melee isn’t dead, Reave is still powerful, just not as OP as before the nerf.
Last edited by MrMeemers on Dec 21, 2018, 9:14:32 PM
they're really cool, the problem is that in my country the cost is stupidly insane...tbh, only if u are very rich u can spend that much money in a game in prompt payment
Very nice.
i gotta get that pit fighter for my duelist <3
The Pitfighter...

Finally a support that I wish to buy.

A realistic and serious armor, returning to Path of Exile begins, when all the gear, even unique, were inspired in real historical piecxes.

I remember more realistic support packs, especially for cloth and leather, but this is one of the few armor based. And also, perfect for duelists!

Hehe nice how fanboys defend with the old "is just cosmetics". I feel like Einstein in a herd. I mean 480 F dollars for some stupid cosmetics. Some people don't even take that salary in a month. Is just sad how retarted are people now a day and long gone the days when a rpg game was fun to play exactly for you to find in game cosmetics and customize your char to your liking. Greed and stupidity have won so fast over fun and wisdom.
We deserve what we tolerate!
"
EratheiL wrote:
Hehe nice how fanboys defend with the old "is just cosmetics". I feel like Einstein in a herd. I mean 480 F dollars for some stupid cosmetics. Some people don't even take that salary in a month. Is just sad how retarted are people now a day and long gone the days when a rpg game was fun to play exactly for you to find in game cosmetics and customize your char to your liking. Greed and stupidity have won so fast over fun and wisdom.

I see your points in some of those words of yours and must agree. But I must also say: You are free to buy this just as and if you see it fit, just for the sake of just enjoying it, use it, and to know that you have supported a game that you actually likes to play, and having items within those sets that are unique and not available anywhere else and also know very well, that there are Developers making Leagues, Expansions and etc, etc, for it ongoing.

Some people go straight for the most expensive without hesitation. Others prefer going for the smaller Packages ans over time Upgrade those they already have. And what all this comes down to is Evolvement in the Industry.
^ while i see the logic in his argument that GGG asks for ridiculous prices for their cosmetics (i certainly think i’m spending way too much money for these cosmetics), the fact is I can afford to spend that money. And i’m not too fussed about it because is POE a good game and i don’t mind spending that money onthem.

Icertainly don’t think i’m stupid. What’s stupid is the argument that just because I bought expensive stuff it makes me some kind of low esteem individual (which i think is reserved for incel idiots who throw money at twitch thots in the vain hope that they would get with them some day).

To each his own. If you don’t like it and think that the price is too ridiculous then don’t buy it. But don’t generalize that we are stupid just for purchasing these items.

The cosmetics part of any argument here is for people who say that the mtx are making POE pay 2 win. Which is a stupid argument, and @EratheiL making tht argument for a non-pay2win conversation makes him stupid more than anything.
Last edited by MrMeemers on Dec 22, 2018, 9:43:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info