Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

"
dosh42 wrote:
Does anyone know roughly how long these packs will remain available to purchase?
thanks.

I believe the old packs got released back on Nov 16th 2017, so I'd imagine these would be around for a year or so. It looks like you picked up the Empyrean set too, very nice.
Last edited by LordDeliverence on Dec 27, 2018, 3:34:28 AM
"
"
dosh42 wrote:
Does anyone know roughly how long these packs will remain available to purchase?
thanks.

I believe the old packs got released back on Nov 16th 2017, so I'd imagine these would be around for a year or so. It looks like you picked up the Empyrean set too, very nice.

Ah good to know, thanks
"
Kyosokun wrote:
"
EvilParfait wrote:
I really like these but can we get the occasional armor that looks good on ladies? Not talking about Korean MMO level of slootiness or anything just... stuff that doesn't have built in pecs and six packs and is a bit more flattering?

^ This please.

But otherwise, stuff looks great.

the armor is made for fighting big monsters. :) not going on a date.
Nice packs! Just curious, what are the core themes of PoE exactly?
Last edited by GSNorimune on Jan 5, 2019, 12:47:34 AM
hey is it possible to get the music of these? just love it!
"
fishbeat wrote:

Hiya,

You should be able to find the digital soundtrack download under your profile on the Path of Exile website while logged in. You can click your username in the top left corner of the screen and check for a link called "Digital Downloads" on your profile. :)
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
fishbeat wrote:

Hiya,

You should be able to find the digital soundtrack download under your profile on the Path of Exile website while logged in. You can click your username in the top left corner of the screen and check for a link called "Digital Downloads" on your profile. :)

Hey thanks for your reply! Yes, i had already downloaded the soundtrack, but i didn't find the track from the supporter pack. Is it released separately?
Hello

I've got a small question here, i recently recieved my T-Shirt for purchasing the Empyrean Sup Pack but not the Hoodie. Will it delivered later or did i miss something to aprove ?
UR TEARING ME APART GGG
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
These supporter pack are for 4.0 ?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info