3.5.1 Patch Notes

Srsly?
Here no usefull updates.
Major bugs still not fixed.
But yes, you selling new packs.
Great.
2.9 GB update for this. Fuck this shit
Don't listen to all the complains about this being a "trash" 2.9 Gigs patch. Keep doing what you are doing. As long as I keep enjoying the game, like I've been doing for the past couple of weeks, I can't care less about how big or small these patches are.

Thanks for delivering a solid and fun game experience.
FIIRRST
2.9 GB for what, exactly? Slow internet (Only speed available) means I can't play for another 5 hours! Patches should not be forced. Why not mention a patch is available, then ask, "Do you want to install now, or later?"? I'm new to POE... Does this happen often??? It really is a letdown to want to play, then discover you just can't for 5 more hours!!!
why you do this!!! take me 12hours to download :-:
"
PurpOp wrote:
2.9 GB for what, exactly? Slow internet (Only speed available) means I can't play for another 5 hours! Patches should not be forced. Why not mention a patch is available, then ask, "Do you want to install now, or later?"? I'm new to POE... Does this happen often??? It really is a letdown to want to play, then discover you just can't for 5 more hours!!!

daily patch days hahah
"
PurpOp wrote:

Yes... non-league-start patches are usually decently sized, but they commonly stay below 1 Gb. Hotfixes are normally much smaller, but Steam being Steam it may still take ages to patch. The good news is that usually we will receive less and smaller patches as they fix the league.
Last edited by Zphyr on Dec 20, 2018, 7:36:43 PM
Thank god its only 3 gig patch. I was worried it was going to be something UNACCEPTABLE.
"
kazeshi wrote:
How about fixing the big nerf to delve loot behind walls that you put in patch 3.5.0.D

We get way less fossils now and nothing at all was mentioned by ggg

im not sure if it was in this patch but i find very few fossils in general since 3.5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info