3.5.1 Patch Notes

"
xmesaj2 wrote:
Please fix unexpected crashes, leap slam is randomly closing my game without any errors

This is a feature not a bug. y u no enjoy?
Last edited by ZombieOtter on Dec 20, 2018, 7:38:47 PM
How about changing the random syndicate member portaling right on top of you? Its fine that they random portal into your zone to fight you, but right on top? Atleast make they portal in a screen away or something so we dont get lagged out and 1 shotted?

Thany you.
Captcha to login to the forum ? Really ???? Trying to kill your own forums ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
So no fix for lack of syndicate encounters or being unable to open safehouse portals. Great league, wish it worked for me. I've yet to see a damn safehouse even though I've got all four at 100%.

So no thank you on supporter packs...please fix these damn bugs!!!
"
We've added five new "Core" Supporter Packs to replace the ones that were released alongside

Tencent overlord demand more $$$ and less game development.
Micro$oft and $ony console lords agree.

T_T
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
So no fix for lack of syndicate encounters or being unable to open safehouse portals. Great league, wish it worked for me. I've yet to see a damn safehouse even though I've got all four at 100%.

So no thank you on supporter packs...please fix these damn bugs!!!

You can just open the safehouses from inside your hideout, I often can't open them in the wild myself.

I agree, there are a lot of issues remaining..
-defeated syndicate members not able to be clicked on because their portrait is beneath another member
- syndicate encounters being placed outside areas so not accessible.
- transport missions bugged on maps like Harvest where they can be so short they are over in like 5 seconds from their beginning.

Who the heck tests this stuff? I'd be willing to play PoE for 8 hours a day for minimum wages here in NZ :D

And the patch is only 1.16GB.. where do people get 2.9 from?
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Dec 20, 2018, 9:03:00 PM
still no fix for the annoying stacking of the pictures of syndicate members when you kill more than 1 in the same spot? :(
why people still pay...
Looks like Blade Vortex's dex requirement was raised or they changed dex in the tree somewhere. I logged back in not having enough dex to use my main leveling skill.
Are they ever going to fix the resolution not staying at 1280x1024?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info