[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

"
Dreamounette wrote:
Spark isnt a viable choice too for off hand ? :)

i played with it for a while but found it weak. ball lightning has way better single target dps. arc clears AoE a LOT faster than spark does. in close rooms spark is pretty nice though.
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
Dreamounette wrote:
Spark isnt a viable choice too for off hand ? :)

i played with it for a while but found it weak. ball lightning has way better single target dps. arc clears AoE a LOT faster than spark does. in close rooms spark is pretty nice though.

Oki, so the best option in term of dps is Ball and arc we cant stick tho other thing ?
Last edited by Dreamounette on Jan 14, 2019, 6:18:45 AM

So I just had to come back and share the abomination this build has turned into for me. I'm currently running triple curse, triple aura, and using RF/vaalRf for spell damage buff at just under 7k life. Ele weakness and warlords on hit, conductivity with blasphemy, determination, wrath, and vitality. I have a watchers eye with life gain rate during vit and lightning damage during wrath and run the green dream. I was loving aspect of the avian on my boots but once this chest manifested itself into my life, det/vit/wrath is too good to pass up so now I'm looking for CDR boots. I actually have too many resists at the moment, when I pop wise oak my fire and lightning are 150%+. I have so much life regen that running RF is no problem. I need to run an enlighten in my cyclone because I only have 13 mana unreserved.

I made the chest on accident. I never intended for any of this. This build has gotten so out of hand. I love it and it's amazing.

edit:
and now i just got this watchers eye, it just gets more ridiculous.

edit: as i learn the intricacies of how rf damage can fuck you with map modifiers i took it off my bar and only use vaal rf now lmao
Last edited by HamaYumi on Jan 14, 2019, 10:04:39 PM
How's your dps? I do not have anywhere near whatever 100+ ex the gear you have must be worth so I'm guessing that's probably the difference.

My issue with this build thus far for me has been dps.
Hi there, first of all thanks for the great build. I`m having so much fun with it.

Could you please take a look at my current gear (https://pastebin.com/WvpBzGZE)?
What should I focus on? Maybe there are jewels or some other gear I have to change! (Also what do you think, is culling strike 5th link in chest worth changing for something else ?)

Once again thank you so much for this !

P.S.
Also could you please explain the meaning of the Add. Accuracy gem yet cyclon chance to hit is 100% even without it?
Last edited by Bestial on Jan 15, 2019, 5:32:23 AM
I am having alot of fun with this build, great work!

One question: I use Belly, so I have a free 5(6)-Link, what do people recommend to run in there?
I noticed alot of you guys have over 3.8 Atk speed, which actually lowers(around halfs) your effective dps from arc due to how the trigger works, it is not a concern?
"
Giften wrote:
I noticed alot of you guys have over 3.8 Atk speed, which actually lowers(around halfs) your effective dps from arc due to how the trigger works, it is not a concern?

this build is dual wielding mjölner. that means that each mjölner hits once per cyclone. we need 7.6 aps (more with cdr).
"
Bestial wrote:
Hi there, first of all thanks for the great build. I`m having so much fun with it.

Could you please take a look at my current gear (https://pastebin.com/WvpBzGZE)?
What should I focus on? Maybe there are jewels or some other gear I have to change! (Also what do you think, is culling strike 5th link in chest worth changing for something else ?)

Once again thank you so much for this !

P.S.
Also could you please explain the meaning of the Add. Accuracy gem yet cyclon chance to hit is 100% even without it?

your hit chance is not 100%. only with vaal cyclone (cant be evaded).
get the recommended flasks first! i recommend kaom's heart for more tankiness. swap out repentance for rare gloves with life, attack speed. you can get missing resists or str/int on them too. you can craft inc dmg during flask effect on them. better than repentance!

your amulet is not that good. look for an upgrade!
"
aremboldt wrote:
How's your dps? I do not have anywhere near whatever 100+ ex the gear you have must be worth so I'm guessing that's probably the difference.

My issue with this build thus far for me has been dps.

you are missing 14% more damage because you do not ignite with your spells for cinderswallow urn. get some added fire dmg to spells (jewel or craft on jewellery)
get your spells to lvl 21 and your support gems to 20% quality.
you need a wrath watchers eye for higher dps.
you are missing mark of the shaper ring (lot of dps) and a warlords mark on hit ring.
this costs some currency but should improve your dps by a lot. currency = dmg ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info