[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
Kyuss12 wrote:
What do you think about Storm Brand - Controlled destruction - Conc effect instead of Ball lightning? Better for single target or no?

storm brand has a limited number of casts, right? should be bad to use if triggered every 0.15s and reaching maximum stacks after 0.45s

I tried storm brand. It's terrible. I'm just not really a fan of ball lightning so I've been trying different combos in my offhand. I'm currently using shock nova - controlled destruction - culling strike. Better feeling than ball lightning but I don't know if it's technically better DPS wise.
IGN: FlyByFlicker
Can anyone of you more experienced players take a look at my Pathfinder char: Duppsko? I feel a bit squishy, and the single target damage isn't _THAT_ great.. Wondering if I'm missing something.

Is it simply because my gems aren't lvl 21 yet? Or is there something else?
You need to change your privacy settings, can't see your characters.
Female woodchucks can't get wood...
<post removed>
Last edited by alkarian on Jan 12, 2019, 5:03:20 AM

What do I put in these instead of Faster att and accuracy.

Cyc-fortify-(culling?)-(life on hit?)

Maybe go for a tad more dmg through supports?

I think in the end these gloves will be better than Repentance.
IGN: FlyByFlicker
Last edited by Kyuss12 on Jan 9, 2019, 2:30:29 PM
"
Herrou wrote:
You need to change your privacy settings, can't see your characters.

Should be public now. :)
"
Kyuss12 wrote:

Man those gloves look amazing

Btw, don't forget to corrupt those Mjölners ;)

Last edited by Zalixor on Jan 9, 2019, 5:20:13 PM
Very nice build !

What do you think about switch Kaoms for inpulsa, and elemental focus for added lightning ?

Thanx again !
"

Id for sure recommend putting life on hit in for the first link, but the second one is definitely a trickier pick.

23% Quality Culling strike does seem like one of the better fits because of the attack speed it gives, however my cyclone is starting to get close to matching up with the cool down of Arc and Ball Lightning without this as a link, so it might end up being unneeded attack speed in the long run and the culling effect doesn't seem very beneficial.

You could put Leap Slam in there just to have another movement option for those few annoying maps, and seeing as how it would be linked with faster attacks it should feel pretty good.

Could also add in a golem of your choice, but imo none of them really fit in well with this build. Other than that you could try messing around with the new Banner skills although mana might start to be an issue as that does reserve another 10%
The chars of the build's creator are privated, right? Or im doing something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info