[3.5] CCC - "Cospris Cool Crit" - Assassin | Cyclone + Ice Nova (+GC)| fast mapper and boss killer

"
Hello, tried this build out and it seems super fun, thanks =)
But, i don't understand why QotF is praised so much for MS (here and in similar threads) You would need HUGE amount of evasion for it to be truly beneficial.
I got 33% without it or flasks.
13% with QotF on and without flasks, got 5376 ER.
42% with just evasion flasks (~22k evasion)
Is it supposed to be like this or i am missing a lot of ER somewhere except flasks?

The main amount of evaison is aquierd by flasks, which means that you will only benefit from the QotF while your flasks are active. Be sure to get a Jade Flask with at least 90% increased evasion as mod. And don't forget the Stibnite flask. Of course a Quicksilver Flask with 30% increased ms mod adds a bunch of flat ms as well (70% total).
Get evasion bases for your boots and gloves. Check the evasion roll on the queen of the Forest and be sure that you got all evasion nodes as shown in the skill tree. The flask nodes are very important as well!!!
Last but not least you should know that QotF was nerfed in 3.5 and is not that great anymore but still the best way to increase your ms.

I have about 70% evade chance and 200% ms and I am fine with that.
Last edited by henry4200 on Dec 24, 2018, 3:50:53 PM
"
henry4200 wrote:
"
Hello, tried this build out and it seems super fun, thanks =)
But, i don't understand why QotF is praised so much for MS (here and in similar threads) You would need HUGE amount of evasion for it to be truly beneficial.
I got 33% without it or flasks.
13% with QotF on and without flasks, got 5376 ER.
42% with just evasion flasks (~22k evasion)
Is it supposed to be like this or i am missing a lot of ER somewhere except flasks?

The main amount of evaison is aquierd by flasks, which means that you will only benefit from the QotF while your flasks are active. Be sure to get a Jade Flask with at least 90% increased evasion as mod. And don't forget the Stibnite flask. Of course a Quicksilver Flask with 30% increased ms mod adds a bunch of flat ms as well (70% total).
Get evasion bases for your boots and gloves. Check the evasion roll on the queen of the Forest and be sure that you got all evasion nodes as shown in the skill tree. The flask nodes are very important as well!!!
Last but not least you should know that QotF was nerfed in 3.5 and is not that great anymore but still the best way to increase your ms.

I have about 70% evade chance and 200% ms and I am fine with that.

ok, thank you, gotta get used to pressing flasks all the time
edit: looks like I double posted by accident
Last edited by cdnza on Dec 25, 2018, 3:53:28 AM
I posted this question in another CoC thread, but I thought it might be worth crossposting here too.

Can anyone explain to me why we have nova on Cospri's as well as our 6L? I thought this was a mistake at first since the wiki suggests that we can't trigger both from one crit, but then I checked on poe.ninja and all the top 10 or so cospri/lyco assassins that I checked have the same setup. I'm using it too but I can't seem to tell if there is a difference between that and putting just frostbolt on the sword.
"
cdnza wrote:
I posted this question in another CoC thread, but I thought it might be worth crossposting here too.

Can anyone explain to me why we have nova on Cospri's as well as our 6L? I thought this was a mistake at first since the wiki suggests that we can't trigger both from one crit, but then I checked on poe.ninja and all the top 10 or so cospri/lyco assassins that I checked have the same setup. I'm using it too but I can't seem to tell if there is a difference between that and putting just frostbolt on the sword.

We can trigger IN two times at once that way. We deal a crit and IN will be triggered by the CoC setup at by Cospris at the same time.
Last edited by henry4200 on Dec 25, 2018, 5:09:54 AM
freezing pulse would not be a better option in place of frostbolt?
Is "Frozen Trail" in option if you play with Frostbolts?

Its the unique Jewel that gives FB 2 more projectiles. we have a fitting jewel stot!
"
LePrefo wrote:
Is "Frozen Trail" in option if you play with Frostbolts?

Its the unique Jewel that gives FB 2 more projectiles. we have a fitting jewel stot!

Yes u can use them, but use 2 of them and with GMP and Faster Projectiles. That gives some nice clear speed but isn't that great. Just try it out.
So far this build looks pretty fun, however im using an unnatural instinct with 2 frozen trail so many balls... :D

Was trying Guardian map with it, however, I will get dced from it... otherwise it can clear stuff quickly which is fun for me.
Just downed uber elder but wouldnt recommend it, takes a lot of investment and cyclone makes it very hard to dodge in a fight like that. Just stick to mapping high tiers, very fast even in t16 and can melt guardians in a few seconds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info