[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

"
subiedude8 wrote:
I just bought an aspect and I'm having trouble figuring out how to fit it in. How do you have enough mana without enlighten for the 3 auras plus aspect in your shield? Also, it looks like I'll need at least one level 21 blood magic for the curses/clarity...

EDIT: Just realized you have Aul's equipped. Ugh...not sure how I can squeeze this in my build.

I suppose I could just run without CWDT+IC. Instead do flame dash, purity and chaos golem in weapon. Enlighten, malevolence and discipline in shield. Clarity + Blood Magic in helmet and get a level 21 blood magic for my curses in boots...

EDIT: Nope. That only leaves me with 52 mana.....

https://pastebin.com/PjXx1abC

Level your Enlighten up, ideally to level 4.

https://pastebin.com/kBePQTFa
Just wanted to say big thank you for the build.
Killed my first ever uber elder, deathless, 1st try. Last time i tried UE was in 3.2 with MS jugg, and that was a big fail.

This build is so nice to play. Contagion spreading is so satisfying. Single target is good, and defense is insane.

Spoiler
"
Mantleting wrote:
Just wanted to say big thank you for the build.
Killed my first ever uber elder, deathless, 1st try. Last time i tried UE was in 3.2 with MS jugg, and that was a big fail.

This build is so nice to play. Contagion spreading is so satisfying. Single target is good, and defense is insane.

Spoiler

Cheers :)
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:
I just bought an aspect and I'm having trouble figuring out how to fit it in. How do you have enough mana without enlighten for the 3 auras plus aspect in your shield? Also, it looks like I'll need at least one level 21 blood magic for the curses/clarity...

EDIT: Just realized you have Aul's equipped. Ugh...not sure how I can squeeze this in my build.

I suppose I could just run without CWDT+IC. Instead do flame dash, purity and chaos golem in weapon. Enlighten, malevolence and discipline in shield. Clarity + Blood Magic in helmet and get a level 21 blood magic for my curses in boots...

I picked up an aura mana reservation lab enchant and swapped in a Conqueror's efficiency. Highly recommend this to anyone with mana issues that can't afford level 4 enlightens. Also, this method yielded more unreserved mana than a level 4 enlighten for me in PoB.

Also swapped out temporal chains for enfeeble since I figured spider aspect slow would be redundant. Enfeeble feels really nice from a tankiness standpoint.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Apr 8, 2019, 8:06:30 PM
I am trying to follow the gems but on pictures and on the pob they are different,i am a bit lost, can you please explain the set up again ? Sorry for the trouble I havent played in some years and am a bit lost.
"
subiedude8 wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:

I picked up an aura mana reservation lab enchant and swapped in a Conqueror's efficiency. Highly recommend this to anyone with mana issues that can't afford level 4 enlightens. Also, this method yielded more unreserved mana than a level 4 enlighten for me in PoB.

where are you using the enlight ?
"
Miminz wrote:
I am trying to follow the gems but on pictures and on the pob they are different,i am a bit lost, can you please explain the set up again ? Sorry for the trouble I havent played in some years and am a bit lost.

Look at the PoBs.

It says to do so in the OP.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Miminz wrote:

Look at the PoBs.

I did, just wanted to make sure i have it all ok, was a tight fit when it comes to mana and life reserved, but he uses no enlighten on pob so i was confused.
"
Miminz wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Miminz wrote:

Look at the PoBs.

I did, just wanted to make sure i have it all ok, was a tight fit when it comes to mana and life reserved, but he uses no enlighten on pob so i was confused.

It depends on which PoB you follow - there are two for 3.6.

One uses rare items and Aul's etc - more expensive items in general with which you can do stuff without enlightens. The more accessable PoB uses an enlighten and more uniques.
Guardians, Shaper, red Elder down. Easy life. Going to attempt my first uber Elder. Will report back.

EDIT: Uber Elder down after last portal attempt. Need to learn this fight better--didn't respect early phase elder damage. The siphon slow + shaper balls are aids to deal with in the later phases. This build's damage carried me.

This is a great build for uber elder because you can get your ED ticking on the bosses and just run around kiting shit. I barely had time to stack blight mostly due to the inexperience with all the chaos on the screen, but it didn't even matter dps-wise.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Apr 13, 2019, 2:43:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info