[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

Still not bored of this build yet...managed 12k ES without buying sorc boots or hubris circlet ntb...

Anything creative I can do with 16ex XD? Still can't buy an Unnatural Instinct with that much ROFL

Was also curious OP if you have tried to incorporate Bane into this build instead of contagion. Bane looks to be stronger AoE than contagion. The mechanics of that skill are much different though as it would require a much different gem setup.

Also, those immune monsters with the totem/mob you have to kill in the middle of the pack spawn way more often than I would like -_- ... Is there a better strategy than suicide diving the middle of the pack or painfully drawing the immune minions away to kill them one by one?

https://pastebin.com/D5Vq4CzS

Cheers!
Last edited by subiedude8 on May 5, 2019, 9:10:08 AM
"
subiedude8 wrote:
Still not bored of this build yet...managed 12k ES without buying sorc boots or hubris circlet ntb...

Anything creative I can do with 16ex XD? Still can't buy an Unnatural Instinct with that much ROFL

Was also curious OP if you have tried to incorporate Bane into this build instead of contagion. Bane looks to be stronger AoE than contagion. The mechanics of that skill are much different though as it would require a much different gem setup.

Also, those immune monsters with the totem/mob you have to kill in the middle of the pack spawn way more often than I would like -_- ... Is there a better strategy than suicide diving the middle of the pack or painfully drawing the immune minions away to kill them one by one?

https://pastebin.com/D5Vq4CzS

Cheers!

Bane doesn't spread like contagion. Bane does not spread Essence Drain.
Bane messes with curse setups. Feel free to try it out if you want.

Use Blight on those mobs. You can see me dealing with them in some of the videos in the OP.

I linked a couple items you can craft for yourself if you want to improve the build further. I worked in Zealotry for extra damage and got my resists from rares instead of Purity of Elements.

Cheers!
Found an Aul and recorded it. The recording is a bit choppy but alas:

Delve 555 - Aul the Crystal King

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tdgb8qswTo
Some heavy ES nerfs incoming for 3.7...My Synthesis character loses 2k ES in PoB down from 12k lol.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Jun 6, 2019, 7:43:12 PM
"
subiedude8 wrote:
Some heavy ES nerfs incoming for 3.7...My Synthesis character loses 2k ES in PoB down from 12k lol.

it is not quite that bad - the ES nodes leading up from the witch are made useless, that is true. Specc out of those and put them into other 6% nodes on the tree etc. I lost around 1kES - from around 15k to 14k.

I don't know if I am going to update the build - it still works though and nothing much has really changed outside of some talent tree pathing.

We also go now for the additional curse in the ascendency since wicked ward is now on the talenttree and the bastion talent on the asecendacy got nerfed to uselessness. (only 10% regen based on kill and no flat ES from it anymore. And stun immunity we get from the presence.)
Do you think it's possible to play thiw build as trickster in the new league?
"
peponaros wrote:
Do you think it's possible to play thiw build as trickster in the new league?

Sure. Chaos Skills are still very much viable regardless of wether you play trickster or occultist.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:

it is not quite that bad - the ES nodes leading up from the witch are made useless, that is true. Specc out of those and put them into other 6% nodes on the tree etc. I lost around 1kES - from around 15k to 14k.

I don't know if I am going to update the build - it still works though and nothing much has really changed outside of some talent tree pathing.

We also go now for the additional curse in the ascendency since wicked ward is now on the talenttree and the bastion talent on the asecendacy got nerfed to uselessness. (only 10% regen based on kill and no flat ES from it anymore. And stun immunity we get from the presence.)

Hi, please don't let this build die. It's too beautiful. My first Shaper is with this build. Could you update the tree to 3.7 so that a newbe like menunderstands? A POB update would be..superb!

Cheers!
"
iiisus wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:

Hi, please don't let this build die. It's too beautiful. My first Shaper is with this build. Could you update the tree to 3.7 so that a newbe like menunderstands? A POB update would be..superb!

Cheers!

https://pastebin.com/kkdUfVUt
Made a new Build Guide, feel free to check it out:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info