The Iron Maiden Ancestral Warchief Effect

WOW i need that in my life just in red plz
Oh boy... Ruuun tooo thee Hiiiiiiiiillllss!
Fix the map tab I paid for.
GGG - Why you no?
looks awsome, think i might play with that totem again
but the music should have been from iron maiden just for that video ;)
No iron maiden sound when totem spawns ? Kinda disapointed
Can the Pylon of Pain MTX work on Ancestral warchief?
Not that anyone will read past page 1 of the usual hype and pog tripe, but I just had to say this is the first league in over a year where my starting build was NOT an Ancestral Warchief build and I buy MTX for nearly every skill I use. Timing on this is less than perfect =P

Going on my watchlist.
Why no KoRn, ILl Nino, Soulfly, Sepultura, SlipKnot, The Exploited ancestral warchief effect?
The Holy Bible
"
"
BkBlindside wrote:
"
Smear wrote:
Welp, we know this will be nerfed into the dirt.

GGG treachery use of selling MTXs before they gut a skill. Next league, the hack balance team will come in and destroy Ancestral Warchief.

Shady is an understatement.

Got any more info on this? I'm a new player and the warchief is one of my favorite skills :/ Why is it broken or requiring a nerf?

If you are a new player please don't listen to the bulls*it that guy wrote! Also always be very cautious when reading such negativity from someone, especially when it comes to MTX!

LOL, it's happen many times before. Go ahead and try to minimize GGG MTX practices on new MTX skill effects and the-soon-to-come nerfs. I know, I have quite a few sitting in my MTX dust bin, useless MTX effects because the skills were gutted.

It reminds me of noobs trading stocks, they chase the hype and get burned, over and over and over.

When I see hype, I know nerfs are incoming. I'll order some put options on your bullsh*t saying otherwise.
"
Smear wrote:

LOL, it's happen many times before. Go ahead and try to minimize GGG MTX practices on new MTX skill effects and the-soon-to-come nerfs. I know, I have quite a few sitting in my MTX dust bin, useless MTX effects because the skills were gutted.

It reminds me of noobs trading stocks, they chase the hype and get burned, over and over and over.

When I see hype, I know nerfs are incoming. I'll order some put options on your bullsh*t saying otherwise.

Are you done?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info