The Iron Maiden Ancestral Warchief Effect

That is so goddam cool.

Now where is our Mirage Archer MTX? :o
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
snapzilla wrote:
Awesome! Now fix the map tab!

^

Please fix it, i now have 6 unremovable map stash tabs in standard.
Is it possible for someone to make a proper totem design? Well It’s about time.

Charan, what’s the eta?

Cheers
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Smashing MTX
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
This gets the funniest MTX award.
34012874180471 years later ....
Welp, we know this will be nerfed into the dirt.

GGG treachery use of selling MTXs before they gut a skill. Next league, the hack balance team will come in and destroy Ancestral Warchief.

Shady is an understatement.
Hah this looks so silly; it opens to show a mace, then it warps the mace outside then slams with it. Also the mace is none-existant as a one handed weapon in the game, which makes it even funnier.

This is what an MTX should look like, not that invisible aura thing that should be a toggle in the options menu.
This is definitely one of the best MTX.

Amazing work!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Smear wrote:
Welp, we know this will be nerfed into the dirt.

GGG treachery use of selling MTXs before they gut a skill. Next league, the hack balance team will come in and destroy Ancestral Warchief.

Shady is an understatement.

Got any more info on this? I'm a new player and the warchief is one of my favorite skills :/ Why is it broken or requiring a nerf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info