0.9.7 Patch Notes

need invite :(
im really crazy to play ://
need my invite :\
I'm interested in this part :
Path of Exile's higher difficulty levels are a lot more difficult than before! It's expected that players will have to pick defensive options in order to be able to survive.

Can anyone in beta tell me if you can outdps them ?
Meaning can you go "turret" mode with ranged , and have so much dps that you can actually take no dmg?

At what point are you going to get 1-shotted if you have a decent armour but no defense passives ?

sorry for the questions but kinda hard to say how dificult is dificult.
i think i can't play this game,i haven't beta key!!last 1 years everyday i would see my box,but i disappointed!!!
"
liuliu3999 wrote:
i think i can't play this game,i haven't beta key!!last 1 years everyday i would see my box,but i disappointed!!!

Just like me, but im not here for an year but im here since february, and im logged everyday to see my box and to see the news and nothing, it's really disappointing.

Guess they could change a little bit the beta inviter system, make this more fair to the most present people. you agree with me?
Nice job guys. Keep up the good work and it's good u gave us opportunity to play with our friends this weekend.
where i can down this game...@@....plz
Hot Damn this is looking good! I really want to play :(
"Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement" -Khan *Metro 2033*
IGN: KhansWrath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info