0.9.7 Patch Notes

new skill tree upgrade on webpage is awesome, went from no idea where anything was + 20 minutes to make a build to throwing 5 together in 20 minutes on a whimsy. im still seeing a few off bits tho. like the ocational biger boost in front of the smaller ones. doesnt promote the need to exactly fill out a specific zone, just take the good stuff and run to the next area. looking forward to future overhauls (and of course being able to play :)
How many arrows does it take to steal the sun?
GIVE me a betakey plz....
Looks awesome.
Wish I was a tester. :)
Site is much improved! Good to see you're adding purposeful updates, can't wait for full version!
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
well game looks better now. and its a bit harder with mobs, good move [;
FRMAJ-NSQ4U-22X3D-VGV4Q
Man this game looks so awesome, i have played both diablo 2 and titans quest now for several years then for a few years i found out they would not realse a third titans so i got a bit depressed but for a some day ago i heard about this game.

So i checked it out and looked at the items and the skill tree well i fell i love with the skill tree when i first saw it i think i now what love at first sight means now..
I love:

-Skill Tree. (although the final nods looked better in cross form)

-Poison Arrow. looks amazing, like a glowing green neon.

-Auras. I've only seen Hatred but it just looks sooo pretty!

- That damn Siren's lair. now feels much more like a boss room. ( also she's a total bitch after she dies into 10 mobs on ruthless)

I like less:

Auras have a HUGE penalty on my already pathetic mana pool.
I'd say it's way too much. I stopped using it because I just don't have enough mana.

But I really love the animations.

Can't wait to get in.

Looks promising.
Keep up the good work guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info