0.9.7 Patch Notes

well i dont have a beta key,however,my bf does i was playing L2 major grind fest only 76 and still ten lvls to awake so i was playing sun online during the lasest pach they lost all my chars and i had to remake them all.so i was working on the maze dungeons and difficult to follow quests and he said why dont you give this game a try...make a char on my account and tell me what you think its a really good game. At first i was like i dont know, no weapon etc. but i hung in there loved it so much got my char to level 8 and my first real nice pice of armor yellow! loved the game thanks for letting me enjoy a really fun game :::)
I want it.
98% of you breathe through your mouth. Now take your bottom lip and pull it up over your head. Keep going until you disappear up your ass.
Hi,

very nice patch. Is my 3. gameday ^^ But I see something new and really well-implemented.

I play LVL20 Marauder Act 2 - i think is now little bit harder since yesterday. Nice! I want to die^^ (sometimes..)

Good UI changes, and and and ... The game feels really good.

Only 1 thing: Should there more camera options possible (angle)?

Greetings from Germany!

Thorsten aka Darkon25
Patch v0.97...
This means PoE is going live soon right? :)

If I can't get into the beta then I want the game to go live asap :D
Game doesn't start for me since I installed this patch, getting an error message which reads:

"Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable."

I used to get this error since before this patch, but all I had to do then was to shutdown the launcher, start it back up again, then it would automatically download something which was around 6.6 MB in size and then it would work.
I've been waiting for this.

Thank you DEVs!
You can find me on the Quakenet if you use logical reasoning.
You are the best guys, the way you are working is amazing ^^
Patch is GOOD! I am looking forward to Act III and higher difficulty modes of playing! Spamming one skill is still enought to win ;-)
"
Temudjin wrote:
Game doesn't start for me since I installed this patch, getting an error message which reads:

I used to get this error since before this patch, but all I had to do then was to shutdown the launcher, start it back up again, then it would automatically download something which was around 6.6 MB in size and then it would work.

Have you tried running task manager to ensure a process is not hung???
"
mhudson wrote:
"
Temudjin wrote:

Have you tried running task manager to ensure a process is not hung???

Yes I have, everything is running fine. Gonna try reinstalling the game, maybe even tonight so we'll see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info