3.5.0c Patch Notes

Thanks for all the hard work.

The point is moot, but many of these bugs (and others) should have been caught in testing.

Sad thing is that it's now somewhat unsurprising. Week 1 of league should really be renamed "Community Alpha Testing". Weeks 2-3 should be "Community Beta testing".

And because it is unsurprising, it makes the pre-launch hype really hollow.

So I've stayed away from Betrayal. And thanks to the map stash & Atlas bugs in Standard, the joke's on me.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 8:53:26 AM
What a mess..
They said there will be multiple possibilities to add +1 totem on gear and guess what? it was all just a SCAM!

"
Firefss wrote:
What about the Zana Shaped mods (shaped 1-10 and Elder map for 15c)??

Were they removed on purpose or it's a bug? No answer anywhere about this.

Was wondering that too. Hopefully they'll add it asap.
Life is too short for soft options.
Ign : Spirituus
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4j7hp/is_hall_of_offerings_in_temple_bugged/

Check this out please happens to a lot of people
Stay awhile... and listen.
<3
"
RenokK wrote:
Damn. That's nice list of fixed. Good job and keep it up.
Just a bit of a shame that the "Table of Sacrifice - Crafting Failed"-Bug is still not fixed in this.

Agreed, and agreed. How are two tiers of a room (and the first two, nonetheless) still completely broken?
Not a bug but a suggested edit to the game. A huge problem with the players is not responding to trade requests. I wish there was a sale tab and you could buy off of other players even if they don't respond and the currency would appear in their stash tab when they came back to the game and the item would be gone. We spend to much time whispering lots of players to buy a single item. Its very ineffecient just because of the players not responding. This would be a huge time saver and increase the time spent playing instead of messaging people who don't respond. Thank you guys for all the awesome content!!!!!
TY :)
But the first delve I did I went to some random side section that I have no recollection of, and that was where I found the "plinth", how do I reliably find it again?

Should just have it be a reward by talking to Nika if you ask me.
Nice work, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info