3.5.0c Patch Notes

"Fixed a bug where the Defeat Mastermind I challenge was not granted on successful completion of the encounter."

pls make this retroactive? i got some of the conditional challenges from "Defeat Mastermind II". seems like that should be an easy check in order to give us credit for I if we dont have it.
why did you force the multiple totem support so much? my old totem hierophant is screwed now, cause why would i want to have 2 totems summoned at once if i only have a maximum of 3 ?? its either use soul mantle or multiple totems support, which both suck imho. -.-
We are also finishing work on fixes for the existing Map Stash Tab issues. We are currently testing them and are keen to release them as soon as possible.

About time :)
Last edited by Pokowo on Dec 11, 2018, 7:45:22 PM
Could we finally REMOVE the REMOVE ONLY map tabs in standard? ffs taking forever to fix this issue
Mathils actual cat
"
"
warlord13179 wrote:
No bug fix on the Altar of Sacrifice not working in Tier 1 or 2?
I'm wondering about this as well.

It's not a bug. It's intended to only be on tier 3. I I remember correctly even in incursion you could only corrupt items with a tier 3 altar.
aRc tRaP
Dont forgot the "Table of Sacrifice" in incursion temple.

"
This operation could not be completed
"
SteBit wrote:
"
"
warlord13179 wrote:

It's not a bug. It's intended to only be on tier 3. I I remember correctly even in incursion you could only corrupt items with a tier 3 altar.

They are not talking about corruption...

You should give back the unique map completion bonus on the atlas. It was never erased before there was no reason to do it.
Last edited by golan4840 on Dec 11, 2018, 7:51:15 PM
Fixed a client crash that could occur when in combat with It That Fled
Yup like 10 minutes ago this hit me.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
All good stuff comments too !
"
SteBit wrote:
"
"
warlord13179 wrote:

Altar of Sacrifice has nothing to do with corrupting items, it completely destroys a Unique item in exchange for a new Unique item. And there are indeed three tiers of Altar of Sacrifice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info