3.5.0c Patch Notes

Just ran a syndicate safehouse and Vagan does not die. I get him to 0% HP and he stays there not dying. So much grind for nothing.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Dec 13, 2018, 1:48:54 PM
So the Sacrifice Table bug in the incursion temple is still bugged?
"
Sweevo1955 wrote:
"For players that have already interacted with this plinth, simply return to the first Delve encounter and you should be able to interact with the plinth once again to receive these crafting recipes"
Aye good but where is the damn thing ?, an old guy like me cant remember stuff like that ^^

When you first unlock the delve mine, its at the end of the very first encounter you choose with the crawler, when looking at my delve map, the line that goes straight down as you level - it is to the right of it, the second node. It was where you had your first battle after following the crawler
"
DEU2111 wrote:
Map Stash Tab for Standard Players still NOT FIXED!!!

I am guessing that the map issue is all your maps vanish if you put in a new one?
just lost like 10 Arcade maps :'(
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
"
Preciario wrote:
While you've got the Stash Tabs code open, how about a sort button?

+1
"
Xechorizo wrote:
"
Preciario wrote:
While you've got the Stash Tabs code open, how about a sort button?

+1

I will +1 that one too!
Got myself a RAID!

PoE 4.0.0, HYPED!
Last edited by Lullig89 on Dec 14, 2018, 1:32:23 PM
"
woogles wrote:
"
Sweevo1955 wrote:
"For players that have already interacted with this plinth, simply return to the first Delve encounter and you should be able to interact with the plinth once again to receive these crafting recipes"
Aye good but where is the damn thing ?, an old guy like me cant remember stuff like that ^^

When you first unlock the delve mine, its at the end of the very first encounter you choose with the crawler, when looking at my delve map, the line that goes straight down as you level - it is to the right of it, the second node. It was where you had your first battle after following the crawler

Im at the second node walking around and theres nothing. Can you link some screenshoot how it looks ingame? I basically checked every corner (the room is small) and I even tried to move to nodes around and just cant get it.
it look like POE is doing the minimum when they code the game and let the player test it........then all the patch note are between 75% and 90% bug fixes......WTF!!!!!!
They also changed bench mods...cant bench 50~ life on my ring, and flat es benches for jewelery is gone from my crafting bench...
"
schumimongo wrote:
thank you for your response.

Here the message in the logs: "Failed to initialise UI::Core with error code 3"

So I finally found a way.

Go to your windows 10 settings > region and language > Administrative language settings > change system locale : then choose English and CHECK the Beta: Use unicode UTF8 checkbox. You will need to reboot your pc and you should be ready to launch finally that game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info