3.5.0c Patch Notes

plz say "plinth" one more time
Does SacrifireChamber Room bug fixed in this patch?
"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:
Corrupted recipes on crafting bench and alter of Sacrifice are still broken.

Could not sacrifice any Unique. corrupted socket changes also don't work despite having the 10 jewelers and vaal orbs, I cannot apply a 4 soc to my corrupted gloves.

Patch has not happened, so unless you are from the future, I am not sure you know they are still broken.
Can anyone from GGG have a look on this and have an opinion?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253464
Just an opinion.
"
Bugfixes are always good. End of discussion.

Axel, is that you?!

And yes, they said Thursday New Zeland Time, they didn't say which hour. I advise googling 'New Zeland Time' next time before you post anything.
And yes, "Fixed a bug where you were unable to sacrifice unique items using the Table of Sacrifice in the Temple of Atzoatl." was there sice they posted it.
Smile! <3
But can we get a bug fix for a Syndicate member not being able to be selected if you killed them on top of each other, could be easily fixed if you add a x minimum distance on the models forcing them to be separated like items within the game.
Thank you for the fix :D and keep up the good work!
yay!
Last edited by JOharD on Dec 12, 2018, 10:03:24 PM
What about the Eldern Guardian (The Constrictor) crashing the Instance during Combat ? I saw its a known Issues, but when can we expect to be able to kill constrictor -> elder,prepare for uber elder guardians and get uber elder ??
Nerf syndicate plz..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info