3.5.0c Patch Notes

Fix sound bug plz!
Why you not fixed extra damage from syndicate heroes? Its impossible to play on HC
"
schumimongo wrote:
I still have same issue when trying to launch the game: "Failed to initialize"... I am gonna quit playing this game i guess.

the game has a logfile in PoEInstallfolder/logs/client.txt

what's the complete error message there? can you open a bug report?
Yay. Another patch... But i keep Disconnecting every 3-4th load screen OR every time i return to city... I really would like GGG fix this bug >.>
After this last patch i cant even use procurement to sell items....
All standard shaped maps are useles t 10 shaped sewer got mobs lvl form t 7 maps and al other too hundrets of maps are totaly useles .
I know ggg maby dont care for stnadard so much as for leaques but we are still here we are spend oure time fo play the game and oure money for suport you
All we need its respect atm swith all maps useles standard unplayable/leaque so much buged and syndicate members so annoing with they op abilities , so i must say it maby it is bigest start but also most failure
I don't see anything about the Table Of Sacrifice not working... Did I miss the fix? Last time I tried I had a Crafting Failed error
Corrupted recipes on crafting bench and alter of Sacrifice are still broken.

Could not sacrifice any Unique. corrupted socket changes also don't work despite having the 10 jewelers and vaal orbs, I cannot apply a 4 soc to my corrupted gloves.
Bugfixes are always good. End of discussion.
How about the bug where the Breaking Down the Door quest appears in Standard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info