The Invisible Buff Effect

People salty but honestly, this is great if you have alot of buffs going and one doesn't quite fit the "theme" of your character. Cough arctic armor*
There could have been a switch in options 'Hide all auras, buff, etc' On/Off.

Or, a slider with 0 to MAX of buff effect, 0 hiding all, MAx showing all, anything in between showing some perhaps starting from same order as equipped priority.

Or, better yet a couple of options. hide Auras On/ff, hide Herald On/Off, hide armor effect on/Off, Hide Curse On/off, and to be more specific Hide Flag On/Off (although they are listed as auras should have worked).

There should also be similar options to tone down enemy effects because in some close quarters we just can't find stuff sometimes.

But ya, that would be too much of a QoL.
"
Commoble wrote:
Doesn't work with banners, can you rectify this? I don't like the big ol' flag waving around and I was hoping for an MTX *just like this* and then I saw this announcement and immediately bought one and was immediately disappointed

This, please make it work on the Banner. The Banner doesn't fit with any of my MTX setups. :(
This really should have been made available under the standard graphics settings by default.
"
ZakSeven wrote:
There could have been a switch in options 'Hide all auras, buff, etc' On/Off.

Or, a slider with 0 to MAX of buff effect, 0 hiding all, MAx showing all, anything in between showing some perhaps starting from same order as equipped priority.

Or, better yet a couple of options. hide Auras On/ff, hide Herald On/Off, hide armor effect on/Off, Hide Curse On/off, and to be more specific Hide Flag On/Off (although they are listed as auras should have worked).

There should also be similar options to tone down enemy effects because in some close quarters we just can't find stuff sometimes.

But ya, that would be too much of a QoL.

100%, this needs to be an added in-game feature. I'm sure that this would be very easy to add...probably easier than an entirely new game addition.
"
liefdes wrote:
This really should have been made available under the standard graphics settings by default.

Exactly people have been asking for shit like this for years and now they add it in as a microtransaction. SMH.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
This is great. And it should be a free option.
You'll do anything for money, huh?

This NEEDS to be in the graphic options, dont make us fucking pay.

You are disgraceful to your community with this.
Like the added feature, but this should be a default option IMO.
I like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info