The Invisible Buff Effect

Can someone please confirm if this also hides the blue circles around minions affected by invisible auras?
By definition, wouldn't this be giving you a gameplay advantage by hiding your buffs from other players?
please please please activate on banners. ty
"
rousedg wrote:
By definition, wouldn't this be giving you a gameplay advantage by hiding your buffs from other players?

Oof i didn't think of that one, can this effect be auto-disabled in PVP?
Edit: it sure would be nice because you strike a solid point
Last edited by Euheimr on Dec 10, 2018, 9:32:58 PM
wow gotta pay for disabling effects now. GGG/Tencent truly have become greedy. Might as well call em Diablo 4 that fella on reddit had that redirect correct.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
So what yuo are saying is I can have 6 cblasphemy curses on PvP and no one will know...
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Will this work for banners while they're attached to you? Of course it helps to see them if you've placed them, but on your back they're really clippy on cloaks and such and cover up your character (and therefore the rest of your MTX).
Edit: Spelling
Last edited by Swigelf on Dec 10, 2018, 9:53:08 PM
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Nice, I always hoped you'd add this.

Yeah I LOVE this. I hate some of those effects. I like my character simple and lore friendly :)
Can this be applied to only one gem at a time?
I am very surprised about this one. I like the idea behind it. But having to pay to be able to improve performance and visibility really sound bad. This is borderline outrageous, guys. Please don't.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info