The Invisible Buff Effect

it be nice if i could see it.
So... you have to buy something to turn off effects? That's... umm... pretty dumb.
Weird flex, but ok.
Creator of Dementophobia

Name, reward, art and flavor text all my idea, very satisfied with outcome
Thank you very much! have been wanting this for a long time and made a thread in suggestions about this exact feature possibly being added a couple of days ago. No more cool thematic character looks being ruined by an out of place looking aura! (Having to pay for this option is not ideal though)
There are people in this world who prefer solitude, but there are none who can survive it.
Only 5 bucks to see less stuff on the screen? Awesome.
I might pay Tencent
I love this. Please confirm, if I buy this once can I use it on all my aura's or do I need to buy it 14 times for my Aurabot?

I bought a number of nice aura MTX's but they all look bad when you have 27 visuals active at once. I would love to be able to customize this. I am open to paying $5 for this, but don't want to pay $70 just to turn off effects.
This should be an ingame option not an mtx
"
kotsapl wrote:
Nice instead buying GPU for 1000$ u can now hide all effects for more FPS

...AND still pay for it...

Sorry, but I had to say it.

I can see having MTX's for cosmetic items because they are for looks and they (mostly) don't affect the game at all, which is cool because it gives players the option to choose what "Bling" they have, however, this effect in particular...it feels borderline P2P because it's mainly to hide things from rendering to help with FPS issues...which is a performance thing and not strictly cosmetic.

Now I don't mind buying things like more stash tabs and whatnot, but for a free game to gate the possibility to boost performance for players that have rendering problems from playing POE on an outdated potato with a paywall? That's a bit of a stretch. As being one of those playing on a potato, I have to turn down my graphics as it is, because of my FPS tanking every time I go into a town and it tries rendering all the effects of the other players.

I can understand having it as a feature, (as it's a welcome one and it's been a long time coming), but to make it so people have to pay to increase the FPS and rendering efficiency of the game makes me sad.

I'll continue with lowered graphics to be able to play the game thank you very much.
Nice, I always hoped you'd add this.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info