Error 2005270523

Oh dear that's long...

Unfortunately I don't know how to help you with this issue. Anyway, I found this topic where some people were able to solve it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2115272/page/1

Meanwhile, may I suggest posting that information to PasteBin? Easier to read.
I'm having the same error crash. Seems to happen when i get a random attack by more than one syndicate member. Going to try the fixes on that link.
I get this too. So far the cases I've seen are all using Nvidia GTX cards.

I don't know. I'm gonna read that thread, too. Wish me and OP both some luck, because this is frustrating enough to want to uninstall. :(
/popcorn always, because people
Same issue here...

Tried with Steam client and normal client, reinstalled directx, updated every driver in my system, tested with dx9 and dx11... still crashing with the same error. PLEASE HELP GGG
"
Banks2337 wrote:
Same issue here...

Tried with Steam client and normal client, reinstalled directx, updated every driver in my system, tested with dx9 and dx11... still crashing with the same error. PLEASE HELP GGG

Something maybe worth trying. I noticed most (most? not 100% sure of this) of the folks experiencing this are using Nvidia. Try this. Go into the Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3d Settings, and set Power Mode to "Max Performance" or whatever.

I was consistently crashing in Grand Promenade and The High Gardens in Act 9, just trying to get through the fricking story. After I made this change I was able to run the zones. I mean, can't hurt to try.
Last edited by deadamaranth on Dec 11, 2018, 9:26:12 PM
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
Banks2337 wrote:
Same issue here...

Something maybe worth trying. I noticed most (most? not 100% sure of this) of the folks experiencing this are using Nvidia. Try this. Go into the Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3d Settings, and set Power Mode to "Max Performance" or whatever.

I was consistently crashing in Grand Promenade and The High Gardens in Act 9, just trying to get through the fricking story. After I made this change I was able to run the zones. I mean, can't hurt to try.

Thanks for the tip but it didn't help :(
"
Banks2337 wrote:
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
Banks2337 wrote:
Same issue here...

Thanks for the tip but it didn't help :(

Oh, man, I'm sorry. Honestly I'm not sure it helped me either, since I haven't actually gone back to those problem zones yet.

The other thing I did in combination with this was delete my Production Config.ini file -- It's a PITB, though (assuming it helps at all, anyway), because you have to set up all your options in POE again, including keybinds.

Hi, it looks like i was able to fix the issue on my end by following the steps below! Hopefully it works for you too!

"
rikku22 wrote:
Hi there, let me begin by saying i have 0 knowledge about pc's and all this kind of stuff but after 3 days of crashes and more crashes i finally found the solution; it's very simple, few steps and 100% works:

Control panel
System
Advanced system settings(left side of the window)
Advanced tab
under Performance click Settings
Advanced tab
under Virtual memory click change
Tick the Autmoatically manage paging file size for all drivers
Click ok and then restart.

I hope i helped, i literally crashed every 5 minutes of gameplay, did that and boom, everything works wonders now. Have a good day!
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
I ran into similar issues but noticed some of the errors where coming from different places. I just kept clicking collecting errors here and there

Error Text:

https://pastebin.com/ZvJ4kmjn

DxDiag:

https://pastebin.com/Swd1tJFi

PCTemps:

https://imgur.com/a6dQab1

In my case I have noticed it always happens when
Spoiler
I kill a member of the pantheon and Sin comes in
, but it has come up in other areas. The first example has just been the most consistent.

Things to know:
- I am running PoE off Steam

I have tried the following:

- Cleared out my PoE My Games folder
- Updated Nvidia Drivers ( Also Rolled them back to be safe but then just went back to current)
- Validated files via steam
- Repaired Registry issues

I wont be doing the "page file" change as that shouldn't be needed for just PoE. I have no issues with anything else, my rig is otherwise stable.
Okay, I really did. Only for PoE. I reinstalled Windows.

Had the same error again about 3 minutes later. PLEASE GGG YOU HAVE TO HELP US SOMEHOW :(((((((
Last edited by Banks2337 on Dec 15, 2018, 5:06:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info