[3.5] Armageddon Brand Elementalist (HC-SSF Friendly)

I'm using Malachi's artifice with a lightening golem in it. I'm hoping this price EE to give me the fire red reduction on mobs, but honestly I've no way of knowing if it's working. Is there a way to test?

I think I may need a gear check at some point as I'm not experienced enough to be running this new build without advice.
What kind of status should I look for in jewels? and when i start using blood rage i get without mana at level 61, is it normal?
"
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Hello everyone, having fun with this build, but I feel incredibly squishy at times and the damage is lacking, was wondering if anyone has some input.
https://pastebin.com/gbk1xmjx

Also im using this staff, should I switch it for something else?

Switch to a one handed sceptre & shield with either a tabula rasa or a 5L/6L Carcass Jack. I really don't recommend going with the staff build as you lose out on damage & resists.

I appreciate the response. I will find a 1h+shield, but i'm a bit worried about being more squishy from losing Kaom's heart. How much life do you have? perhaps I should opt for more jewel slots on the tree to make up for the life lost
Current setup still trying to link my carcass and switching out rares for more move speed + life currently dominating yellow tier maps and moving onto red tier soon.

Just hit leveling 29 and starting to level with it, immediately having big single target issues, any tips?
"
foster21 wrote:
Just hit leveling 29 and starting to level with it, immediately having big single target issues, any tips?

When you get armageddon everything becomes easier. btw great build having lots of fun, perfect for HC.
Hey Ive looked through the posts, I cant find, if we are picking up runebinder for the extra brand?
Hey, i looked around for this build and ive seen another one Armageddon Brand Elementalist build but its with ignite. And the dps on that build is like 100k more dmg. So why is that difference so huge and im asking myself if i should play the ignite one because it shows more dps on PoB. Is it better than the RaizQT build? Im pretty new to the game so pls dont hate if i dont get somethin correctly.
uber lab has done in lvl 84 (alone :D)
T7 Rare Maps has done (EZ PZ)
my funny low lvl gears:

Kind of unrelated, but does anyone have raiz's tree from when he switched to stormbrand as well as his links? :(
Last edited by Silverpion on Dec 19, 2018, 1:34:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info