[3.5] Armageddon Brand Elementalist (HC-SSF Friendly)

@krofj and OP

What's the endgame gear setup goal look like? In essence, what's the best in slot gear for this build? Thought's on using Inpulsa's?

I'm planning to switch to Krofj's PoB.

Thank you.
How important is carcass jack? I have are 6 linked rare chest that I prefer. Is Inc area that important?
"
murasam3 wrote:
@krofj and OP

What's the endgame gear setup goal look like? In essence, what's the best in slot gear for this build? Thought's on using Inpulsa's?

Wondering this myself. I think Inpulsa isn't used because this isn't a crit build and thus doesn't shock as reliably.

However then again I wonder: Why is everyone playing this build with EO instead of full crit? Pretty much every top build on poe.ninja is EO over crit and it drives me nuts lol
ign: PhrozenFlame
Because it is way cheaper to start.
Then what's the endgame build / gear? And how do we modify the build so it goes towards crit?

I'm aiming to switch from my current class to an Armageddon Brand Elementalist but I cannot find a proper crit build w/ endgame gear guide.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I wanted to make this build, but I also wanted it to be tankier and have some more oomp, so I adapted a crit version:

Gear so far at lv.76:

Still have not done uber lab and am not the level to replace the pyre with mark of the shaper, but dps is already really good and kaom's heart lends itself to sufficient tankiness.

Planning on getting an unset ring with +3 to skills and warlords mark on hit, and then running anger - enlighten - herald of ash instead of the empower + recall.
Always wondered why a 2h staff. I read somewhere that using a Scepter would result in significantly higher dps, but that would mean switching the chest armor to something else for the 6 link.

Scepter, Shield + Inpulsa's?

Also if I take a crit approach, where would I allocate the nodes in the build?
"
murasam3 wrote:
Always wondered why a 2h staff. I read somewhere that using a Scepter would result in significantly higher dps, but that would mean switching the chest armor to something else for the 6 link.

Scepter, Shield + Inpulsa's?

Also if I take a crit approach, where would I allocate the nodes in the build?

The 2H staff is for the effective 7 Link with Power charge on crit + the opportunity to free up chest slot for kaom's heart. As with crit scaling, your passive tree is really strapped for points, that means that you don't really have the opportunity to go phase acro/acro and a lot of life. So kaom's is there to offset that.
"
Magisch wrote:

The 2H staff is for the effective 7 Link with Power charge on crit + the opportunity to free up chest slot for kaom's heart. As with crit scaling, your passive tree is really strapped for points, that means that you don't really have the opportunity to go phase acro/acro and a lot of life. So kaom's is there to offset that.

So how did your build end up being, if you don't mind sharing a PoB?

I'm curious to improve this build further and further and have been playing around with PoB to try and improve it.
ive been doing this build since the league began and am getting the hang of it and the game in general since im new.

HOWEVER, although this guide says its HC friendly, i find myself dying all the time. i have almost 5k life and still am dying with armor, phys reduction flasks, and capped elemental res + 60 chaos res. everything i touch dies though..

heres my gear so far at lvl 89

i have about 2 exalts worth of currency from farming maps up to tier 12. anyone have any tips for where my gear could be improved with that currency?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info