Righteous Fire/BV! (No Uniques Needed|Relaxing Play|Easy to Gear|Anyone Can Play|All Content)[3.5]

"
"
signonthe wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for build. Currently giving it a try. "Charged Dash" is awesome mobility and auto-debuff choice with other gems. I noticed, you can curve its path while holding/charging "Charged Dash" and its follow curved path which you cant port other side of a barrier/wall. Down side is; charging is slow too if you are debuffed with anything make you slow.

My question is; how did you get 111 Dex to max BV? Without any gear we got 44 Dex from passives (aka PoB) and level 20 BV need 155 Dex. Obviously you got it from gear but we are talking about 111 Dex not 20-30 =).
I'm glad you like Charged Dash. I love the skill myself.

The extra required Dex sucks. Not much I could do about it though. I wanted a physical spell (for the Ngamahu Ascendancy Node). At the beginning of 3.5, there were very few physical damage spells that could do good damage without much investment. I'll get back to this is a sec.

So I have most of my Dex in an amulet. The nice thing about this build only focusing on Cold and Lightning Resists, is that it gives you space to craft some Dex on gear that has a free Suffix spot. So I've done that (Dex rolls easily on gloves) on my gear. Sorry I can't link it. I have the character on console. I suggest grabbing the +30 Dex nodes you pass on the tree until you have an amulet that has high Dex.

I'm really hoping the spell balancing in 3.6 will give us some different options other than BV. But we'll see. The Chieftain Ascendancy hasn't received any love from GGG since they started changing Ascendancy nodes. So unless I wanted to go totems, I had to go the Ngamahu route. So maybe GGG will add another branch to the Chieftain while leaving Tawhoa and Ramako alone.

Good question! Hopefully in 3.6 we won't need 111 extra Dex.

Hey, thank you for quick reply.

Seems 70+ Dex Amulet with some HP is BiS for current build. 20+ Implicit and 55 (max) Prefix on iLevel 80+. Well, I must stop upgrading BV at a point till I'm level 60+ to wear that amulet other than node play or Dex jewel.

Btw, build is fun to play. Vaal RF + Vaal BV are melting anything in sec other than normal RF + BV. Not sure how it will be at end game content. Leveling yet. Lets see what will happen in next league.
I've been doing some thinking, with the run around style that is RF - i'm going to try and tinker with using Static Strike, because its of a similar nature. So just hit and run around.
Perhaps with this i'll take out all the fire nodes out of the north of the tree and put them into "Spiritual Aid" and all the minion nodes to help with both static strike and RF. Or either take some elemental nodes to help both of them.

If anyone has some ideas on this that would be nice :)
"
signonthe wrote:

Seems 70+ Dex Amulet with some HP is BiS for current build. 20+ Implicit and 55 (max) Prefix on iLevel 80+. Well, I must stop upgrading BV at a point till I'm level 60+ to wear that amulet other than node play or Dex jewel.

Btw, build is fun to play. Vaal RF + Vaal BV are melting anything in sec other than normal RF + BV. Not sure how it will be at end game content. Leveling yet. Lets see what will happen in next league.
Thanks! I really like the build too. This will be my busiest guide to update for 3.6 I'm sure. And Thanks :).

Here: These are my two Dex pieces of gear that I use on console. I thought it'd be helpful. As you can see, there is lots of room for improvement, but it only took two items. Sorry it's blurry. I can't keep my hands still. They always shake a little bit. Though I should have just taken a screenshot with the console itself...IT'S TOO LATE TO TURN BACK!

https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 23, 2019, 10:58:44 PM
"
kicksome wrote:
I've been doing some thinking, with the run around style that is RF - i'm going to try and tinker with using Static Strike, because its of a similar nature. So just hit and run around.
Perhaps with this i'll take out all the fire nodes out of the north of the tree and put them into "Spiritual Aid" and all the minion nodes to help with both static strike and RF. Or either take some elemental nodes to help both of them.

I think that idea is really cool. I'll let others comment on where to take it as it'll turn into a totally different build, but just keep in mind that this tree is heavily invested in Life and Life Regen. There are very few damage nodes compared to a normal tree. So along with focusing on accuracy, you'll be heavily dependant on your weapon. None of that is bad at all, typical really, but just something to keep in mind as they are mute points with the current setup.

I'm stoked to hear what suggestions people have.

(Though you could do Static Strike, remove Avatar of Fire, and add Elemental Equilibrium...enhance that RF business.)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
signonthe wrote:

Thanks! I really like the build too. This will be my busiest guide to update for 3.6 I'm sure. And Thanks :).

Here: These are my two Dex pieces of gear that I use on console. I thought it'd be helpful. As you can see, there is lots of room for improvement, but it only took two items. Sorry it's blurry. I can't keep my hands still. They always shake a little bit. Though I should have just taken a screenshot with the console itself...IT'S TOO LATE TO TURN BACK!

Btw, thank you for loot filter also. Its helpful. Has it amulet types are open?
"
kicksome wrote:

Heya,

I'm not an expert. However, I do believe you need something else for better output damage. This setup is heavily HP and regen. Regen is not enough keeping you alive alone. Its kind of buffer for actual damage/leech/hit regen.

Actualy, build is open mind. You can change it to whatever you want around core of it. For "Static Strike" I do believe you need something EE (Elemental Equilibrium) nor heavy elemental damage buffs for better damage output.

Real most of Elemental/Spell builds are not tanky. Because, if they go for being tanky, damage output will drop lots.

I suggest, find few "Static Strike" builds (including outdated ones). Inspect their builds. Understand well what they were aimed for. Then mix them all for your game play. Try and fail, try and fail, success.

Regards.
"
signonthe wrote:
Btw, thank you for loot filter also. Its helpful. Has it amulet types are open?
I'm glad it's helpful. The filter will show all rare jewelery (which includes Amulets). I'll double check the code when I get home to be sure. If I don't get back to you it's working as intended.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 24, 2019, 12:42:25 PM
Got something interesting for Dex need to max BV.

There is a unique Onyx amulet named "ASTRAMENTIS". Its properties like down below.

+16 (Max) to All Attributes
+100 (Max) to All Atributes
-4 Physical Damage Taken From Attacks

116 All Attributes gives us stats like below
116 INT: +58 Mana and +23% Energy Shield
116 STR: +58 HP and +23% Melee Physical Damage
116 DEX: +232 Accuracy and +23% Evasion

116 will be increased if we have something give % increase to any attribute. Lets say we got something "+%10 STR", then this 116 STR will be 127 STR and stats according to STR at top will be lil bit more increased.

In short, that amulet got kinda "hidden" stats on it too. Not only 3 lines of properties.

Also totally clear our Dex need for max BV with only 1 item. Sweet, right?

ASTRAMENTIS https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Astramentis
"
signonthe wrote:
Got something interesting for Dex need to max BV.

There is a unique Onyx amulet named "ASTRAMENTIS". Its properties like down below.

+16 (Max) to All Attributes
+100 (Max) to All Atributes
-4 Physical Damage Taken From Attacks

116 All Attributes gives us stats like below
116 INT: +58 Mana and +23% Energy Shield
116 STR: +58 HP and +23% Melee Physical Damage
116 DEX: +232 Accuracy and +23% Evasion

116 will be increased if we have something give % increase to any attribute. Lets say we got something "+%10 STR", then this 116 STR will be 127 STR and stats according to STR at top will be lil bit more increased.

In short, that amulet got kinda "hidden" stats on it too. Not only 3 lines of properties.

Also totally clear our Dex need for max BV with only 1 item. Sweet, right?

ASTRAMENTIS https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Astramentis
It's really sweet! As long as you're staying alive (enough health), it's a really good find! Lucky you! Nice drop :)

Annnnnd

thanks for the build. It helps me a lot, as I am noob.
Not depending on uniques is great.
Just changed a few things. Not sure they are better (remember: me noob), but I wanna try
* bandit: oak. He looks like a nobrainer with his regen, and his damage for BV.
* forget armour mastery. I dont believe in armor. rather connect to juggernaut node through 2 str nodes, save me 2 nodes
* more life nodes. I play HC and die too much without (an other reason for me trying this build, looks tanky).
* BV is dex, so I have rather take a few dex nodes such like art of the gladiator, to not worry too much about dex on items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info