[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
diabloyd wrote:
"
pyloniac wrote:
Why isnt Kaoms Roots required in the cyclone version? Simply because of the stun immunty? Freeze/slow/temp chains/uber elder will still reck you without kaoms right?

It's mostly a choice of preference.

Tbh I really don't like Kaom's root, it makes me feel like a sunday driver :(

Of course you can use Kaom's root for cyclone, but then you lose lots of movement speed, which feels really bad when mapping. (using Kaon's specifically for Uber Elder is a good choice)

As for the BF version case, it is almost mandatory to use Kaom's for the stun immune. But in reality, you're mostly moving with shield charge, so the movement speed doesn not matter that much after all.

Thanks for clarifying. Thats pretty much what I do atm. Im using bubonics with 2 abyss for mapping + freeze immune flask for mapping and kaoms + speed flask for uberelder.
What makes this version better than a poets pen version with barrage cast on crit?
Being extremely unlucky linking, what would the gem priority be in the chest? 6 links seem to be beyond me outside of a Tabula...
IGN: Sumpgas, Irrsken, Telrana
Alright I finally managed to 6 link my Loreweave...after 1380 fusings.

Then I tried to get the 3g/3b coloring on it and have used like 750+ chromes...still didn't get it. Tilted me so I had to call it for now lol, will eventually try to get the colors on it I guess.

I want to grab a shaper's mark ring, and some rare gloves with resist/life on it. Won't be able to afford Atziri's acuity gloves for awhile.

Hoping with Loreweave and the other small changes I can enter red maps and not feel so squishy like I currently do in t10's and such.
"
bimbobaggings wrote:
Just killed uber elder for the first time

Was super easy. Gear super expensive though. I went with assassin/slayer since I got acuities

I have 2x meek, unnatural instinct, 6l loreweave, atziris acuity, shaper ring and warlords mark diamond ring.

Phases went down in seconds, lost two portals cause shaper balls.

Thanks for the build

I used cyclone btw

Do you have a PoB link for that? I'd love too see it. I have Acuity but i haven't seen a reason to use them yet.
Having fun with the build. Killed everything in the game (went Assassin/Inquis as I felt the leech from Slayer wasn't worth it without Acuity) and I'm just saving up for Unnatural Instinct now to make it GG.

Thanks for sharing it!

Gear

Shoutout to Aspect of the Crab that I started to use as a joke and turned out to be OP and actually worth the mana reservation even while running MoM.
Just did my first uberelder with this fun build, only died twice.
Aspect of crab is leet and allow you to facetank ubershaper slam.
Having a lot of fun on this build with a version my guild mate came up with.

Had no trouble with anything yet. Only thing i havent done is uber elder on it, but i expect no trouble.
Last edited by Deadmaux on Dec 27, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
Hello there :D

Having a ton of fun with ur CoC build, but i find myself dying quite easily to guardians.

Here's my Path Of Building https://pastebin.com/4YKShzzC , does someone have ideas to fix that ?
got around 5 Ex in the backpack.

Thx !
Rerolled to this yesterday and I must say this is my favorite build I've ever played. Leveling was awful but once you get past 60 the build comes alive. I'm 82 now and loving it still. The survivability is definitely an issue though. I've checked what people are doing on poe.ninja and it seems about half of them are not using MoM. Would dropping MoM in favor of more HP and defensive nodes be better? I feel like there's not room to run a mana flask and a hybrid flask just sucks imo.
Also, I went Assassin/Slayer, would going Champion be better defensively?

And I'm only sitting at 30% crit on cyclone unbuffed and have every single crit node there is and most of the crit gear, is this normal?

Also, what about applying EE with an artifice? Can just stick a lightning golem in this and get -50% cold res on enemies. Seems kinda huge?
Last edited by Seananigans_ on Dec 27, 2018, 4:31:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info