[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
diabloyd wrote:

It'll probably get you through early mapping...you can use either Cyclone or BF, try them and choose one.

Thanks again. Sorry I meant I can afford basically everything BUT Pandemonius (it's 5.5ex right now). How is it without Pandemonius?
Last edited by Seananigans_ on Dec 26, 2018, 1:03:47 AM
"
"
diabloyd wrote:

It'll probably get you through early mapping...you can use either Cyclone or BF, try them and choose one.

Thanks again. Sorry I meant I can afford basically everything BUT Pandemonius (it's 5.5ex right now). How is it without Pandemonius?

It can provide around 20% more damage, and perma blind (50% evade chance) if you're not using kaoms root.

You can just use a rare one with some crit chance / crit multi on it.
Hi, i've got 1 question, i've seen a video from a streamer that uses 2 Cospris, the question is, if i get the jugg node and some other accuracy, can be used 2 Cospries on this build (to be more specific on the life version w/o MoM), and maybe to add Hatred/Haste aura with Herald of Ice?

Also, if 2 Cospris will work, should i use the same spells that i got on the 1st Cospri or should i try to look for others?

Sry if this question has been asked b4, i've looked thru 15 pages and haven't see it.
Just killed uber elder for the first time

Was super easy. Gear super expensive though. I went with assassin/slayer since I got acuities

I have 2x meek, unnatural instinct, 6l loreweave, atziris acuity, shaper ring and warlords mark diamond ring.

Phases went down in seconds, lost two portals cause shaper balls.

Thanks for the build

I used cyclone btw
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
Last edited by bimbobaggings on Dec 26, 2018, 5:53:14 AM
Hi, would the "Assassin/Slayer, MoM, life/mana double recovery version" work without Atziri's Acuity? I'm trying to bring this build to Uber Elder and it seems I'm having trouble sustaining. A change to loreweave might help immensely but I'm not sure if its worth me changing to the new version if Acuity is really needed.

Would appreciate any advice, feel free to look at my char (CastOnKuKuBird).
Thanks!
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Skk1p wrote:
Hello everyone!

Thanks for the build!

I have just a question.

Does unnatural Instinct makes a really good difference? Like 12ex differnece?

Is that clearly my next upgrade needed?

CHeers

Hi :) sorry for the late reply

Well, unnatural instinct can give you like 4 to 6 free passives (depends), so I'd say it's pretty strong as a final upgrade.

But since there's a diminishing curve of benefits, in terms of cost-effective, unnatural instinct is surely not the best choice.

No problem at all mate, thanks you!

This is what i have, i spent already a bit too much trying to craft the elder ring. Really bad as you can see. Any suggestions for the crafting? Is there any fossil that would help? or maybe i should just buy an already crafted one.

Maybe i could swap the gloves for the Command of the pit for now.

Spoiler

Cheers
Isn't using Blood Rage with Cospri's Malice (which has no physical damage) kind of nonbo? We get no leech, isnt it better to use that slot for Ice golem for instance?
Hello!
I'm gathering currency for this build in HC-Bet and i'm thinking if there is a way to make it safer? - Maybe lose some dps for assasis/elementalist / some more HP nodes instead of spell crit% / Lancing Steel instead of BF (this is probably the worst idea that i thought). Sorry for stupid questions, couse i know that COC builds are bad for HC, but i'm just bored of playing "100% safe and no fun" builds :)
"
boozuka96 wrote:
Isn't using Blood Rage with Cospri's Malice (which has no physical damage) kind of nonbo? We get no leech, isnt it better to use that slot for Ice golem for instance?

I'd say it's better to drop it but need to compensate for 20% IAS loss. Frenzy charges can be gotten from HoI + Ice Bite.

Also if you choose Arakaali major deity, together with upgrade, Blood Rage + Immortal Call CWDT combo triggers +50% life recovery rate for 4 seconds, thus boosting leech.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Dec 26, 2018, 9:11:25 AM
"
boozuka96 wrote:

It also provides attack speed and if your ascendancy doesn't already provide it, frenzy charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info