Atlas completion in Standard problem

bump
Run a corrupted rare guardian map and it will autocomplete most of your atlas apart from unique maps. No, you don't need a current guardian map to complete t1-15. The problem, though, is that unique maps still aren't being shown in the map tab. A fix is coming but we have no way of knowing when.
You are right. But I need unique maps. Because it is too expensive to run all of them again. I feel scammed by developers.
And I don't know anything about fix. Do you know something?
lmao 0 response by tech support

I guess tencent took over and everyones on vacation now
"
DiabloBlew wrote:
lmao 0 response by tech support

Same, they simply ignore questions.

And I can't even see this... "mistake" in known bugs tread. So we haven't even official statement about unique maps completion in standard.
Last edited by Voidstranger on Dec 13, 2018, 6:35:27 AM
Beyond pissed off. I've spent more on this game than any other game I've ever played.

I was a fool.

Never again.
They fixed map tab bug.
But still no fix for lost unique maps progression bonuses:(
"
Voidstranger wrote:
They fixed map tab bug.
But still no fix for lost unique maps progression bonuses:(

what? when they fixed? I played yesterday night and still not fixed.
Last edited by Magus45 on Dec 14, 2018, 11:01:11 AM
I've killed legacy hydra guardian. Got t1-t15 completion, but to guardians, shaper and unique maps.
I wanted to come back after a few weeks of break. I'm hope you'll fix it. I had 158/158. I thought you don't reset standard...
"
termowizjer wrote:
I've killed legacy hydra guardian. Got t1-t15 completion, but to guardians, shaper and unique maps.
I wanted to come back after a few weeks of break. I'm hope you'll fix it. I had 158/158. I thought you don't reset standard...

Right? in 2017 they preserved completion bonuses:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035643

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info