Atlas completion in Standard problem

up
get our atlas back please
Before I had 8 maps to go and now I have almost 30 maps to complete the atlas!
I spent many currency to buy and try many maps, and now? All to redo!
Wtf! Give me back my atlas!
Especially Perandus manor...
I bought it for couple exalts.
Bump
Yes, I spend many exalted orbs completing Poorjoys, Perandus and Doryani's... hopefully this is related to the stash-tab bug and gets fixed. The leet people might scoff at the 6ish exalted orbs I saved up to buy these maps, but it really took me a long time. If my work is going to periodically just "poof" then I will have to re-think my time-investment and cash investment.
Up
Hi there. So the problem is:

I lost all the maps on Atlas, like all people here.
Then I did a Tier 14 map, without alchemy or vaal it, so when i finished it just got all maps I got, WITHOUT COMPLETION BONUS.

Tested it again with a Tier 1 alchemy map (yes, I was dumb enough to test it with the lowest I could). Got bonus completion for that map alone.
Tried again with a tier 12, vaal on it. Got completion bonus for it alone.

I had all white and yellow maps done, this is, from tier 1-10 completed (Im not talking about uniques.). I have screenshoots of my Steam Achievements for this, so I can provide them as proof if needed.

I dont care about red maps, since I had few of them completed and have no problems on running them again.

I just would like to have back what I deserve.

Hope you guys fix it soon. Have a nice day.
I received message from tech support.
Unique maps are gone. We must complete ALL of them from scratch.
I am VERY angry.
I don't understand - why unique maps can't be completed like all others? Complete t16 - and all connected unique maps are automatically completing (if you completed them in the past).
Last edited by Voidstranger on Dec 10, 2018, 3:44:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info