Atlas completion in Standard problem

I guess last update makes honour to its name, Betrayal.

Now seriously, this feels like a slap in da face
Last edited by lDrass on Dec 10, 2018, 3:53:16 PM
Wow... gone? After I spent all that currency buying maps and carries past shaper and HOTGM? Really? you screwed us out of all those maps we ran?

What an insult GGG. This is time we spent here, and it just poofed.

I won't lie, I am now worried about the characters themselves. I spent 7 months getting a character to 100. Will that just poof too? How about the several thousand dollars I have spent on stash tabs and MTX and supporter packs? Will that disappear for no reason?

I am very concerned that I am misspending my time and money.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Dec 10, 2018, 8:33:29 PM
I suggest you to write to tech support e-mail. More people = better. Maybe we can draw some attention by doing that.
All of us simply lost dozens of exalts after update. This is ridicolous!
Last edited by Voidstranger on Dec 11, 2018, 1:19:10 AM
Zana: How are your maps?

Me: Well.. Most of my already finished maps are back with bonus but I can still see the whole Atlas (although before I've done only up to tier 7) and my old map icons still look the same and they haven't been changed - as it was announced - to those new rusty jar lids.

Guys, what I've done to get all my bonus back was finishing Rare map of tier 8 (unchanged: in the same spot on the Atlas as before 3.5). It means maybe you should find a map that is one tier higher then what you had; it also should be untouched by tier rollercoaster.
I discovered it while finishing tier 3 Magic map and got announcement 'Your maps x (of tier 2) are complete'
Up
"
Zana: How are your maps?

Me: Well.. Most of my already finished maps are back with bonus but I can still see the whole Atlas (although before I've done only up to tier 7) and my old map icons still look the same and they haven't been changed - as it was announced - to those new rusty jar lids.

Guys, what I've done to get all my bonus back was finishing Rare map of tier 8 (unchanged: in the same spot on the Atlas as before 3.5). It means maybe you should find a map that is one tier higher then what you had; it also should be untouched by tier rollercoaster.
I discovered it while finishing tier 3 Magic map and got announcement 'Your maps x (of tier 2) are complete'

You can't get back your unique maps progress by doing that. Only non-unique maps. And we talk especially about unique maps, some of them crazy expensive.
Yup, that's true.
I don't understand, why they don't want to use exactly the same mechanism as for "normal" maps?
You complete some maps - and you get all of your unique maps.
Up
Ok, so maybe someone already said it, but I got almost all my maps after all.

My error was to use a NEW tier 14 map to try to unlock them, so I only got that map as completed.
I used an old corrupted tier 13 map, so I got all my maps from tier 1-10, only maps left are the uniques and some reds, but Im ok with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info