[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

Thanks for posting this guide so quickly! I played the WI Scion in delve and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to trying the occultist version!

I especially like how the fire version just melts packs of mobs. Hopefully you still get that feeling with the cold version.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Occultist Pre-flight Check

And this is BEFORE 3.5...

Wooohooo. Naice. TankyTankTank
I'm so hyped. Thx 4 all ur work.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

V/Nice
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Stronk.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Thanks for posting this Kelvynn!
Hello! Im new player (I played only Dualist before) and need information about skill tree. Which path's should I take at first and which one later? Thanks a lot for answer!
This looks so sick. Definitely keeping an eye on this thread.
Thanks Kelvynn
While it is very expensive to get a good one, what about elder rings with warlord's mark on hit?
It will trigger, right? Of course the price will be obscene for a good ring with additional int and res.

It would open another slot on the staff. One would need to go malediction route of course to avoid curse immunities. Another plus are endurance charges.
"
HHLupus wrote:
While it is very expensive to get a good one, what about elder rings with warlord's mark on hit?
It will trigger, right? Of course the price will be obscene for a good ring with additional int and res.

It would open another slot on the staff. One would need to go malediction route of course to avoid curse immunities. Another plus are endurance charges.

Nope, it will not open slot on the staff. If it would be true, we would use warlord mark instead of enfeeble in the first place.

Yes, it will trigger, but curses on bosses are five times less potent, meaning that warlord mark will grant only 0.4% leech.not good enough for top bosses.

To open slot on the staff, better option is looking for compatible watcher's eye with 1.5% leech if affected by vitality.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Dec 7, 2018, 1:11:11 PM
"
xonsuns wrote:
Thanks Kelvynn! I miss playing whispering ice, winter orb seems a nice channeling skill for Icestorm! i go with this for start build i hope damage delivers! Bonechill i suppose is descarted because its not really DOTS, but you have any theory about GMP to the mix?

Not sure about Bonechill, I've been asking the experts about it. Will try to find a way to see if it works the way I hope. Not with Icestorm though - with Frost Bomb. If Frost Bomb's explosion can apply the Bonechill debuff, and it makes the enemy actually take extra damage from Icestorm - that would be nice for sure.

For Icestorm itself we already have stronger support gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info