[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

double post
Last edited by lilianmarius on Apr 19, 2019, 4:02:24 PM
"
SkylerOG wrote:
I play on standard ....

Whisper me when you get online in Standard and i'll give you for free a "decent" regalia and a corrupted Coil.

I dont want anything , they are rotting anyways there :)

Just use them ::)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Apr 19, 2019, 4:15:36 PM
"
KiadawP wrote:

I hope I am doing everything correct so far.

Good to go for Synthesis?

No. Too many junk affixes on the last two. Scour the 3rd one and alt spam T1 int, then regal. And the 2nd one is no good because it has more than 1 fractured mod. The chance of getting synthesized Int is too low.

P.S. Ouch, guess I'm too late.
Love this build, first time I have been able to kill Vaal temple, gear is not perfect but its so tanky.

If anyone has time could you look at my gear,ive used all my currency so will have to grind for upgrades.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:

I hope I am doing everything correct so far.

Good to go for Synthesis?

No. Too many junk affixes on the last two. Scour the 3rd one and alt spam T1 int, then regal. And the 2nd one is no good because it has more than 1 fractured mod. The chance of getting synthesized Int is too low.

P.S. Ouch, guess I'm too late.

Thanks by the way.

I was too arrogant & impatient. I thought I had it all figured out. LOL.

But this is the first season I try meta crafting, so it's all good.
could someone give me some advice on what to upgrade next, i cant seem to get over 1600 int, without having to invest items that cost 4ex+.

- A decent cyclopean coil will cost me 4-5 ex
- Good rings with % int, are 6-8 ex
- The only astramentis with +% int is currently on the market for 10 ex
- Emperor's wit is 4,5 ex

I could go for a might of the meek, but i heard from some people that the boost isn't that much?

Have i reached the limit i can reach without investing crazy amounts of currency?

Last edited by Grimstarz on Apr 20, 2019, 12:31:17 PM
"
Grimstarz wrote:
could someone give me some advice on what to upgrade next, i cant seem to get over 1600 int, without having to invest items that cost 4ex+.

I could go for a might of the meek, but i heard from some people that the boost isn't that much?

Have i reached the limit i can reach without investing crazy amounts of currency?

If 4ex is too much for you then yeah, you're pretty close to the limit I think. You could break 1600 by filling in all those small gaps in your int - your jewels are not 24 int, your astramentis is 16 short of perfect, and your rings are a bit low on int, and so on.
"
Love this build, first time I have been able to kill Vaal temple, gear is not perfect but its so tanky.

If anyone has time could you look at my gear,ive used all my currency so will have to grind for upgrades.

Gear looks really good to me. Are you going to get a watcher's eye?
"
Grimstarz wrote:

Your arcane surge needs to be low level. At level 20 you aren't triggering it
hey got a question. if i wanna play selfcast icestorm which support gems would be the best here?

spell cascade
concentrated effect
elemental focus
controlled destruction

efficacy ?
hypothermia ?

just looking for the old diablo blizzard feeling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info